vu+ pvr addon stopped working
hi all can anyone help

I previously have vu+ addon running on kodi Jarvis on firestick but for the last few days not working

checked ip address on zgemma

is something blocking it (cant survive with on freeview in bedroom)

please help me
Same here but I think I can give some more details and I have a clear suspect causing it.

I am using Kodi on a raspberry and a windows PC both plugins were working fine for a couple of weeks with my DM7080 on OE2.5.

This changed after the last update (I think this is based on the 14.01.2017 build. Automatic update was used on the DM7080). Since then I am getting connection lost on both PC and raspberry.

All other streaming clients don't seem to have a problem (Via web portal and VLC or dreamdroid on my phone). Watching movies from the DM7080 hard drive is also no issue in Kopi.

If someone can let me know which component to down grade on the dream I am happy to try.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

MikadoTM
Found a solution. It looks like new security settings are active by default.

Switching them off under Settings -> Network -> Webinterface solved the issue and the plugin is working again.
Updated KODI, stopped working VU+/ Enigma 2 client. Add-on couldn't be loaded. Check the log for more information this message.
It stopped working here too,
Nothing to find in settings to change
(2017-01-26, 00:11)MikadoTM Wrote: Found a solution. It looks like new security settings are active by default.

Switching them off under Settings -> Network -> Webinterface solved the issue and the plugin is working again.

Updated KODI, stopped working VU+/ Enigma 2 client. Add-on couldn't be loaded. Check the log for more information this message.
had the same issue with new build using v17 & v17.1 reinstalled 16.1 and working fine now. Might just stick with Jarvis until devs fix the addon
If i installed Kodi to a Zgemma h2s Box and will it workHuh
I am running Raspi3 and libreelec 8.01 an VU+ 2.4.6.1
Connected to DM8000 with newnigma2 image and latest upgardes installed.
DM8000 has 3 Bouquets and it worked until around the 8.00 libreelect release.
Since the only the 1st out of 3 bouquets is correct.

I tried a clean install on a new sd card with libreelec 8.01 and the the install of VU+ fails but can be started.
But the no bouquet is visibal (just all channels)
Hi!
I had the sama problem after upgrading to Kodi 17 and 17.1

Today I got an idea how to try to fix it and it worked! This is what I did:
1) remove the folder /addons/pvr.vuplus from your Kodi installation folder
2) reinstall Kodi
3) activate PVR (also make sure that VU is in network, I checked this with another iPad app and as it wasn't I had to restart network adapter in VU)

After this PVR was succesfully started! I hope this works for you too!
Hi Mikil,

It worked !
But there are different way to do it :

Unisinstall and reinstall kodi-pvr-vuplus only is one possiblity (or else, it won't appear in the list of PVR addons.

The most important thing is to to have the proper Vu plus plugin configuration before activating it (and to validate the configuration change in kodi with the "ok" button).
Or you cvan use a Milhouse build which has vu+ addon installed by default.

http://milhouse.libreelec.tv/builds/master/
3 * Nvidia Shield + Synology NAS DS218+ LG 77CX6LA + Genelec + RasPi/rAudio + Adam T5V + T7V + T10S - ArcoLinux
How do you install the Milhouse build
Thanks
Hi,,,Friends
please help
I have VUSOLO2 OpenVIX 5.0 (Kernel:Linux 3.13.5) and install Kodi Krypton 17.1
I can not find how to install PVR IPTV Simple client.
Thanks
Sorry for my English
Hi
I have a problem with kodi 17.3 and enigma pvr client. pvr is loading all channels but dont start play. Channels are listed to TV section, EPG its ok, but dont start playing. All is working with kodi 17.1, but 17.2-17.3 dont. settings on both programs are same.
Problem is same in windows, android, qnap nas. 17.1 Ok 17.2-17.3 dont.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
vu+ pvr addon stopped working2