PVR Simple Client
Hello.
Two days ago,for some reason,i deleted the PVR SIMPLE CLIENT on my Kodi.Is it possible to find somewhere the file,for install again the PVR ?
Thank you in advance.
For most OS's is not possible to delete the PVR addons, only to disable them. But as you don't give any useful information at all in your post is difficult to confirm if that's applicable in your case.

But generally look in the PVR section of the my addons area and you may find it still there but disabled. If so then just re-enable it there.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2017-01-22, 12:08)DarrenHill Wrote: For most OS's is not possible to delete the PVR addons, only to disable them. But as you don't give any useful information at all in your post is difficult to confirm if that's applicable in your case.

But generally look in the PVR section of the my addons area and you may find it still there but disabled. If so then just re-enable it there.

I use the Kodi in my tv via matricom.
So presumably android. As I said, if you're using the official Kodi downloaded from here (or the play store) then it's not possible to uninstall the PVR clients, only disable them.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
In my opinion i believe that,has downloaded from here.Actually a friend of mine did that.
What can i do both of case ? to be officially or not ?
If it's the official Kodi, as I said you just need to re-enable the PVR addon in the my addons menu section.

We only support our own official Kodi here, so if you're using someone elses non official build then it's up to them to support it if they've changed how the PVR addons load.

Kodi Blog Posts
It's the official Kodi ,but in the my addons menu section,does not appear the option ( IPTV PVR Simple client).
If you go to addons > my addons > PVR clients what do you see? Which version of Kodi are you using, and which skin? If you're not sure then grab a debug log (wiki), for it to PasteBin.com and supply their link here (see the link for a walkthrough).

If possible grab a screenshot and upload it somewhere it can be shared here.

Kodi Blog Posts
When i go to the menu of PVR CLIENTS,i see all the PVR except the ITV PVR SIMPLE CLIENT.
The version of Kondi is : 16.1 Git:2016-04-24-c327c53
Skin : Confluence by Jazz_x.
It should be "PVR IPTV SIMPLE CLIENT".

If it's not there then you'll probably need to reinstall Kodi to retrieve it. As I said you shouldn't be able to remove it, so maybe something has become corrupted or damaged.

Kodi Blog Posts
(2017-01-22, 13:51)DarrenHill Wrote: So presumably android. As I said, if you're using the official Kodi downloaded from here (or the play store) then it's not possible to uninstall the PVR clients, only disable them.
Actually, and just for info purposes, you can uninstall them on Android devices. I've done it on my Fire Stick as well as Mi box. Not that I really need to but have just because.
Hmm thanks for the info - I was always lead to believe that the binary addons could only be sprayed on Linux and all other platforms had them fixed in place...

Edited to add - I just tried it on my tablet using Krypton rc3 from the play store and I can only enable and disable, not uninstall?

Kodi Blog Posts
Whether you can delete the built in addons depends (I am pretty sure) on whether they are in readwrite or readonly storage.

LibreELEC and OpenELEC have /usr/share/kodi/addons [1] in readonly, so you cannot delete them. If they are updated, the updated versions will be in /storage/.kodi/addons and can be deleted, but you will still have the base version in /usr/share/kodi/addons [1]

Windows and android package the pvr addons with kodi but seem to have them in readwrite disk,so you it is possible to accidentally delete them.

Ubuntu linux has the pvr clients as separate .deb packages so you can install only those you want, and delete them at will.

[1] that directory from memory, but it's somewhere in /usr
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I can't find them on my android tablet (non rooted) at least in the accessible space? Aside from the data folder in addons_data of course.

But anyway if they're only removable on rooted android devices and then only via deleting the folder via a file manager outside Kodi the only solution will be a reinstall of the app I think.

Kodi Blog Posts
(2017-01-23, 23:24)DarrenHill Wrote: I can't find them on my android tablet (non rooted) at least in the accessible space? Aside from the data folder in addons_data of course.

But anyway if they're only removable on rooted android devices and then only via deleting the folder via a file manager outside Kodi the only solution will be a reinstall of the app I think.
Hmmm. Perhaps I am not understanding the situation properly. On my Amazon Fire TV Stick, I have Kodi v16.1. If I go to settings and then add-ons and then PVR section, i am able to popup the context menu on each one and then choose uninstall. You are unable to do this? Or I am not in the same page? Lol

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR Simple Client0