Win Generating NFO files for compiled music videos....Template Request
Thanks to all for getting me started on Kodi, and demystifying the NFO file creation process. I have hit a bit of snag for a new endeavour. I am compiling some music videos into a collection. They are assorted MP4 files, that will be bound into collections (e.g. 80's Ska, 80's New-Wave, etc.).

I wish to have them compiled to play in order, much as one would television episodes. Of course, unlike TV episodes I cannot rely upon scrapers to pull the data. I need to create a custom NFO file. Do I need to create an NFO file for EACH music video, or is there some way of simply providing an entry for each one in a single NFO file? (example track one....Artist - Song, track two... Artists - Song)

If someone has a quick NFO template they can provide, I'd be eternally grateful. One year later, and much of this still eludes me. Thanks, again!

Jake
My approach would be to use album name and track number to do this. My nfo's look like this:

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
  <musicvideo>
    <title>Bochawa</title>
    <album>Pure Music</album>
    <genre>Jazz</genre>
    <runtime>5:51</runtime>
    <plot></plot>
    <year>1974</year>
    <director></director>
    <studio></studio>
    <track>04</track>
    <artist>Chase</artist>
  </musicvideo>

You do need 1 nfo named identically to the mp4 file name for each music video file.

scott s.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Generating NFO files for compiled music videos....Template Request0