Kodi showing empty TV shows
Hi All,

I have recently upgraded from Jarvis to Krytpon RC3. On Jarvis I originally had the advanced setting to hide empty TV shows. I've noticed this is present as a gui option in Krypton but my empty TV shows are still showing.

They do not show on TV shows however they do show on the widget, chorus 2 and also iOS remote app.

Is there anyway to also hide from these as per Jarvis?
Same issue for me with Krypton 17.1 RC.
In aeon nox silvo the option "show emty tv shows" is disabled but still they are visable. After doning a manual library update they are gone. The library update option in the kodi settings is enabled .
Same problem here. Have either of you tried with the default KODI skin to narrow it down to a nox problem or KODI problem? Personally I haven't, so I'm not really helping much, just a suggestion I guess.
Main HTPC/Server, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0
ASUS Chromebox, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0, Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO Mod
(2017-03-09, 04:42)shess757 Wrote: Same problem here. Have either of you tried with the default KODI skin to narrow it down to a nox problem or KODI problem? Personally I haven't, so I'm not really helping much, just a suggestion I guess.

No I didn't think it was skin related as it also does this on the Web interface and iOS app.

It looks to me like a Kodi / Database problem.
Sorry I didn't post this sooner, but I did check my shows after switching back to Estuary and my empty shows were not displayed. So I suspect (in my case) it is an issue with the skin, but since you've seen it in Chorus and the iOS app they're may be something to it being a Kodi thing.

Since I only have 1 or 2 shows that are empty and probably won't stay that way for long I've just ignored it, but I could see if you had a lot of shows it would be frustraiting. I guess it is also possible there aren't many people that keep empty series folders around so maybe it's a problem that hasn't been noticed.

Have you tried adding it back to your advanced settings (maybe you never removed it, I'm not sure)? From what I remember Kodi looks at that before guisettings, so that might help figure out where the problem is.
Main HTPC/Server, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0
ASUS Chromebox, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0, Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO Mod
Yes I tried adding back into the advanced settings but still the same.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi showing empty TV shows0