LE 7.95.1 - can't install VDR
When I try to install from zip file I get "the dependency on xbmc.pvr version 5.2.0 could not be satisfied" error. Installation from repository does not work either. Any ideas?
Go to addons PVR-Clients and enable "VDR VSNI Client"
The backend refusing to install. Works fine in Milhouse builds but not in 7.95.1.
The version of pvr.vdr.vsni in the LE8 repository should be dependent on xbmc.pvr 5.2.1, which is the version provided by 7.95.1, so it sounds like the version you are installing from zip is too old.

Can you provide a debug log when installing pvr.vdr.vsni in 7.95.1 from the LE8 repository?
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
I was trying to install service.multimedia.vdr-addon-8.0.103-231116-milhouse.zip and service.multimedia.vdr-addon-8.1.103-231216-milhouse.zip. I'll post a debug log later.
I haven't built the service.multimedia.vdr-addon for a while, I'll upload an update later this week.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
I've uploaded new service.multimedia.vdr-addon builds for use with my Kodi 18 test builds.
This new build still does not work with 7.95.1. - "the dependency on xbmc.pvr version 5.2.0 could not be satisfied".

Here's a debug log when I try to install from repository - http://sprunge.us/YCLd
I just tried to install my latest service.multimedia.vdr-addon from zip into a clean .kodi folder and had no dependency problem. I tested both my latest RPi2 build #0124, and 7.95.1.

Can you test with a clean .kodi folder? I suspect there's some other add-on you have installed with the xbmc.pvr 5.2.0 dependency, but it's not service.multimedia.vdr-addon as that has no such dependency (at least, not directly).

It could be that your pvr.vdr.vsni addon is out of date - can you check what version you have installed? In .kodi/addons/pvr.vdr.vnsi/addon.xml there should be a dependency on xbmc.pvr 5.2.1, and this is the version provided by 7.95.1 and my test builds Try uninstalling pvr.vdr.vsni as service.multimedia.vdr-addon should re-install it automatically (from the repo in the case of 7.95.1 - with my test builds the latest version of pvr.vdr.vsni is included in the build in a disabled state).
Worked with a clean .kodi folder. Looks like one of the older plugins was causing this (I think it was script.config.vdr).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LE 7.95.1 - can't install VDR0