v17 App - Some question
first of all: GREAT JOB!!!!
then couple of questions:
1) can I disable the LiveTV / PVR functionality completely? I do not have any PVR or tuner so is not useful
2) Often the app hangs when I try to close it, is it possible to understand what's going on?
3) If by mistake I have two copies of the same movie (i.e. movie.mp4 and movie.mkv) and I delete the movie.mkv even if I clean the library the movie is always there... how can I have the library correctly refreshed?
If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation
1) I never installed it in the first place, never use it, just complicates the logs.
2) Proper debug log might offer a clue, understanding is an issue of comprehension or install without it in the first place.
3) movie.mp4 and movie.mkv are seen as different movies, delete one (check the path) and a clean-up handles the rest. The movie is still around because you didn't delete both. If the cover persists, (cache refresh issue) try to play the non-existent version and you will be presented with the option to delete that listing.

A couple is two.
(2017-01-25, 21:46)PatK Wrote: 1) I never installed it in the first place, never use it, just complicates the logs.
In the Universal App I cannot choose what to install, I just click on install in the App store and it goes.
It's great but I cannot choose what to remove Smile

(2017-01-25, 21:46)PatK Wrote: 2) Proper debug log might offer a clue, understanding is an issue of comprehension or install without it in the first place.
Log's does not have any error or similar. Will post

(2017-01-25, 21:46)PatK Wrote: 3) movie.mp4 and movie.mkv are seen as different movies, delete one (check the path) and a clean-up handles the rest. The movie is still around because you didn't delete both. If the cover persists, (cache refresh issue) try to play the non-existent version and you will be presented with the option to delete that listing.

The problem is that I had 2 entries (two poster) and when I remove one of the two files I still have two posters.
I will re check

(2017-01-25, 21:46)PatK Wrote: A couple is two.
nana Smile http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictiona...ish/couple
Quote:two or a few things that are similar or the same, or two or a few people who are in some way connected:

Smile
If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation
(2017-01-25, 23:07)m.savazzi Wrote: [quote='PatK' pid='2509010' dateline='1485373596']
A couple is two.
nana Smile http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictiona...ish/couple
Quote:two or a few things that are similar or the same, or two or a few people who are in some way connected:

Just because someone's written it on the internet doesn't mean it's not a load of old tosh.
A couple - in the sense of numbers - is never 'a few'. A couple is two.

Edit: Although a few connected people could be described as 'coupling' - that's nothing to do with numbers though, it relates to what they're doing.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
App - Some question0