Can't access movies without submenu
If I compare this to my own debug log, this isn't a debug log. Please enable debug logging in your settings. Furthermore, can you show us your screen where you set your content? I still believe the issue is with that
Yes, I will do that tonight. Basically I added my movies folder to favorites, and went into Aeon Nox movie skin settings, under movies tab I pointed the path to my movies folder under favorites.
that shouldn't be needed. Reset the default action and than it will open the movie library.
What menu do I reset default action?
Thanks
(2017-01-26, 20:13)bkrieger Wrote: What menu do I reset default action?
Thanks

Choose 'None' in the default select action. I see that is a bit unintuitive worded. It should read 'None (reset the default action)'
Ok, thanks. I'll try that tonight.

Also, is there a certain way have having collections folders set up?

I have a folder named Star Wars, and within that folder I have each individual movie in individual folders for each movie. I have the same for Hunger Games, and it seems the meta data doesn't get picked up for these.
Personally I prefer every movie in it's own folder,
Where the folder matches the imdb movie title.
Never had a miss since then.
Kodi matches movie sets itself.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9505 met Tapatalk
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
That's how I have it, but if I have a collection like Star Wars, I have a folder named Star Wars Collection, and within that folder, I have all the movies in separate folders. For ex. Star Wars Episode I in its own folder, Episode II in its own folder, etc.
I think I figured out the problem. I am not setting the right path in the skins setting menu under movie tab. If I select my files or the movie sub menu, my movies come up, but not if I click on movies tab.

I need to know show to set the path in the skin settings.

http://s345.photobucket.com/user/bkriege...sort=3&o=0
https://paste.ubuntu.com/23872963/
Didn't check the log yet,
I'm on my phone now.
But it seems you didn't read the wiki how to add a video source to your library and scan it to the library.
It also explains how you folder structure should be setup.

Keep away from the submenu stuff,
Don't try to add your source like that.
Bignoid gave you one of the best tips how to start fresh.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9505 met Tapatalk
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
I did select the default action from my files and remove my movie folder and re-add the movie folder, and it was rescanned. I will look at the wiki again tomorrow.

Thanks p

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't access movies without submenu0