v17 Home Screen Programs missing.
I have a weird situation. I have just purchased a Gostreamer G8 media box. This is configured with Linux and was supplied with the Estuary Skin.Albeit Kodi 16.1 is installed.
I changed the Estuary to Confluence , which my family understand !, however on the home screen I have everything listed Videos, Music, System and so on, but Programs is missing.
I can get to my programs enabled thr'o the Addons menu, but I would like it in the home screen. Any help on this please.
(2017-01-27, 18:22)bicky Wrote: I have a weird situation. I have just purchased a Gostreamer G8 media box. This is configured with Linux and was supplied with the Estuary Skin.Albeit Kodi 16.1 is installed.
I changed the Estuary to Confluence , which my family understand !, however on the home screen I have everything listed Videos, Music, System and so on, but Programs is missing.
I can get to my programs enabled thr'o the Addons menu, but I would like it in the home screen. Any help on this please.

Go to system ---->> settings ---->> interface ---->> skin ---->> configure skin ---->> Home window options.

There should be an option to enable / disable Programs
Hi - thanks for this -in Home screen options I have everything but Programs - it's just not there.
in the Hide section I have programs but this is grayed out and not enabled.
Try to update your Confluence skin version from within KODI, otherwise you could download an updated installable zip file from github

https://github.com/xbmc/skin.confluence

Install the downloaded zip in Kodi add-ons section
Hi - got this but I get error message that the Dependency in GUI 5.12.0 could not be found.
How do I go about resolving this
You can find the answer in following thread, had the same issue albeit with a difference version of KODI

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=303649
Maybe that thread is a little bit cryptic if you are not deep in to KODI, so I will try to ease the response a little.

You just need to edit addon.xml file in the skin folder to get Confluence working again.
On the 4th. line change 5.12.0 to 5.13.0

~/.kodi/addons/skin.confluence/addon.xml (Linux)
Hi Bicky

I too have the same issue with my g8. I have tried a number of things With no joy. Did the suggestion above fix it?
(2017-04-15, 19:49)Katytaty Wrote: Hi Bicky

I too have the same issue with my g8. I have tried a number of things With no joy. Did the suggestion above fix it?

First off - do you have programs in your Estuary Skin - if yes - then follow this link [removed] - be sure to install the Confluence by Jezz_X. This works for me.
if you don't have programs in Estuary, then update Kodi to Krypton 17.1 - this should bring in the progs, then change the skin to Confluence.
Don't link to that website here please.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
(2017-04-15, 20:44)bicky Wrote:
(2017-04-15, 19:49)Katytaty Wrote: Hi Bicky

First off - do you have programs in your Estuary Skin - if yes - then follow this link [removed] - be sure to install the Confluence by Jezz_X. This works for me.
if you don't have programs in Estuary, then update Kodi to Krypton 17.1 - this should bring in the progs, then change the skin to Confluence.

It appears that the boys at Kodi won't allow me to post the link - so as a workaround if you Google this question "Switch Back to the Original Kodi Skin (17.0 Krypton or Above)" I feel sure that you will be presented with plenty of solutions.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Home Screen Programs missing.0