v17 Kodi 17 RC4 won't start on windows 10 x64
Deleting addons 27 worked on my windows 7 and i can now open kodi up. I have a new problem addons27 keeps coming back.Why?Angry
It's where Kodi stores information on the add-ons installed. It's supposed to be there, just not zero byte sized. It's when it gets corrupted and fails to write properly that issues happen.

Deleting it causes Kodi to rebuild it, but once is built correctly it should be left alone to function.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Shocked 
Kodi (18.0-ALPHA1 Git:20170925-617a394)
Platform:
Windows 10 64-bit

PC Specs:
-Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO
-PSU: EuroTech Green Office 750W 80Plus
-CPU: iNTEL i7 7700K @ 4.7 GHz ᴄᴏᴏʟᴇᴅ ʙʏ COOLERMASTER H100i v2
-GPU: ASUS Strix GTX 960 4GB DDR5 OC
-RAM: Kingston Hyper X 16GB(2x 8GB) @ 2400MHz
-HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB
-SDD: Kingston HyperX FURY SSD 120GB [Windows 10 x64]
-SDD: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB

LOG: https://pastebin.com/raw/z3jvzULU

I've been having this issue for a long time, already tried with version 17 and 18 and also tried to delete the addons27.DB file but kodi keeps crashing.

Every time I run KODI (Kodi app or from Windows Store, happens the same) it "stops working".

Any help on this?
Hello GuessWHO_PT

Thanks for providing a correctly formatted post with the required information. But a couple of problems...

1. Debug is not enabled. Could you enable debugging mode by following this guide... Guide to Advanced Debug
2. This thread that you posted in relates to v17.4, whereas you are v18. I understand it may be the same problem, but it is a different version of Kodi.

When you re-post with your new log, please create a new thread and copy across the information you provided in the above post. Once you do that, I will remove this post.

Are you aware that v18 is still in development, and we strongly recommend against using it for normal HTPC duties?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I have posted a new thread with updated debug log. Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 17 RC4 won't start on windows 10 x641