Kodi - iOS 10.2 - Not working
Hi

I am newbie here.
I would like to run the script on my jailbroken iPad with iOS 10.2 but i dont know how !?
OpenSHH tweak should not be used with the iOS 10.2 jailbroken device.
Can someone help me please?
(2017-02-10, 12:25)Bernd88 Wrote: Hi

I am newbie here.
I would like to run the script on my jailbroken iPad with iOS 10.2 but i dont know how !?
OpenSHH tweak should not be used with the iOS 10.2 jailbroken device.
Can someone help me please?

Download MTerminal from Cydia. Then copy and paste each line one by one that Shani-08 provided into MTerminal.
Hello,
I´ve tried it by copying the lines in MTerminal, but I´ve got the error:
find: missing argument to `-exec´
Any ideas?
Thanks for your help
(2017-02-10, 18:18)Setternixe Wrote: Hello,
Any ideas?
Thanks for your help

Something is missing. Did you use copy and paste or did you type it out? Make sure you open this forum on your iPad and copy and paste the line into MTerminal.
(2017-02-10, 18:23)metec Wrote:
Any ideas?
Thanks for your help

Something is missing. Did you use copy and paste or did you type it out? Make sure you open this forum on your iPad and copy and paste the line into MTerminal.

I did install Version 15.2.1 from Cydia, then update to Version 17.1 rc1 with iFile and then I tried with Mterminal by copy and paste.
It is an Ipad Air 2 and Yalu 102 beta 7
(2017-02-10, 18:27)Setternixe Wrote:
(2017-02-10, 18:23)metec Wrote:
Any ideas?
Thanks for your help

I did install Version 15.2.1 from Cydia, then update to Version 17.1 rc1 with iFile and then I tried with Mterminal by copy and paste.

I'm using ver 17 final. Maybe try that. Download the deb file from the downloads page and open with Filza.
(2017-02-10, 18:52)metec Wrote:
(2017-02-10, 18:27)Setternixe Wrote:
(2017-02-10, 18:23)metec Wrote: Something is missing. Did you use copy and paste or did you type it out? Make sure you open this forum on your iPad and copy and paste the line into MTerminal.

I'm using ver 17 final. Maybe try that. Download the deb file from the downloads page and open with Filza.
And you mean just a clean install of v17.0 or via cydia v15.2.1 and update?
I think you are not copying the line completely. I have split the lines now so see my original post so copy one line the press enter and next.
You can install the krypton directly, no need to install 16 first.
In Mterminal i have to be root or normal user? I will try later and check!
Thx for your help! For me Kodi is the most important app on ipad!
Yes you have to be root. I have updated the original post with info on root.
Thanx to everybody. I now copy and paste and it works!
Great job to Shani-08!
I ran Mterninal and entered the commands and now Kodi opens but it opens up to a blank black screen. The screen didn't completely black but like a glowing black if that makes any sense. I hit the home button and it goes back to my home screen so it's obviously opening the app but it's blank.
A respring fixed it. Thanks for all the help.
Hi everybody, I simply report my successful experience.
I tried to install on my job iPad Pro Yalu102 b1 the Kodi .deb file, with no success.
Reading this posts a week ago (Memphiz) I understood there was a signature issue so I had to
1- generate an ipa file
2- sign it during the installation.
First stage, I followed what indicated in the kodi wiki: how to create an ipa file starting from a .deb file. Very easy and smooth on my PC.
Second stage: install and sign the ipa using Cydia impactor, exactly in the same way I jailbroke my iPad with Yalu ipa.
Respring and you'll have Kodi 17 Kripton working.
Some time later I also had to re jailbreak my iPad because of a reboot. I upgraded Yalu 102 b1 to b7 but Kodi continued to work.
No Terminal nor scripts necessary. Very easy. Give a try.
Bye

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi - iOS 10.2 - Not working0