Solved Music Play Now Screen improvements
Hello Jeroen,

first of all thank you for this amazing, clean and structured skin and your effort on this!

Actually, there is only one thing I am missing somehow: when playing music and switching to the full screen mode (where you can also display the music visualization) the info section (after pressing "i") looks somehow sad - I only see the seekbar and nothing else (of course, there is the artist fanart and the visualization in the background, but I mean the info-section on the bottom of the screen). Is it possible to display a panel here, with album cover, artist, title and album name and maybe even the next song? Just like it is in the video section, where the cover/clearArt, title, tv show and episode name etc. is shown after pressing "i"... Or am I doing something wrong as I only see a single seekbar?
You're not doing anything wrong, seems there is a bug in the git version at the moment. Normally you would indeed see album art, title and such. Will be fixed Smile

edit: easy fix so it seems, pushed to git

Cheers
Awesome, thank you! And sorry, I should have mentioned that I'm using latest Git Version and Kodi Krypton...
No worries Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Play Now Screen improvements0