Android Android and TV Headend
Folks,

Puzzled, bought a Cyclone Subvision media centre recently, it is running Android 5.1.1 and has numerous installed apps including Kodi.

TV Headend does not appear in the Kodi repository although it is in another Android device I own running an earlier 4.4.4

Searches on the web suggest an Android problem but as mentioned I have it as a Kodi add-on on an Android 4.4.4 Netpad.

Geffers
Reinstall Kodi from official sources. The official images of Kodi have all the PVR clients included on Android.
(2017-01-29, 20:51)rpcameron Wrote: Reinstall Kodi from official sources. The official images of Kodi have all the PVR clients included on Android.

Thank you, relative's device so will check it out as soon as I visit.

Geoff
(2017-01-29, 20:51)rpcameron Wrote: Reinstall Kodi from official sources. The official images of Kodi have all the PVR clients included on Android.

Thank you, that worked nicely. Why would they not install via the normal merged?

Geffers
(2017-02-12, 15:02)geffers Wrote:

Thank you, that worked nicely. Why would they not install via the normal merged?

Geffers

Normal merged? What does that mean?
(2017-02-12, 21:32)rpcameron Wrote:
(2017-02-12, 15:02)geffers Wrote:

Geffers

(2017-02-13, 20:45)geffers Wrote:
(2017-02-12, 21:32)rpcameron Wrote: Thank you, that worked nicely. Why would they not install via the normal merged?

Geffers

Grrr, predictive text, meant either method or repositoty.

Geffers
Well, on non-Linux OSes (the ones that ship with PVR clients), this means download from http://kodi.tv or install from Google Play. On Linux, your best method is to use your distro's package system/repository. (Of course that won't solve PVR issues, as PVR clients on Linux must be installed separately.)

But when I said re-install Kodi, I assume you know that you can't re-install an application from within itself, right?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Android and TV Headend0