Problems with service.common.plugin.cache and grab fanart
For a while now, I have been getting the errors message "failed to start script.common.plugin.cache" and "Grab Fanart error" when switching to a different profile.

Help? Thanks!

Here's the debug log: https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/BXcrHDWNCk/

Read posts here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2883798
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks, apparently the "Kodi-six" add-on was disabled in all of my profiles except for the Master profile for some reason. I'm pretty sure they were enabled at one point.

I downgraded the Fanart-plugin to the version mentioned in the thread, the Fanart-plugin error is gone now.

What's still happening is the "failed to start script.common.plugin.cache" error.
(2019-12-07, 20:14)annomatik Wrote: Thanks, apparently the "Kodi-six" add-on was disabled in all of my profiles except for the Master profile for some reason. I'm pretty sure they were enabled at one point.

I downgraded the Fanart-plugin to the version mentioned in the thread, the Fanart-plugin error is gone now.

What's still happening is the "failed to start script.common.plugin.cache" error.

I got same problem with common plugin cache. Everything works fine but still getting this error.
same error with common plugin cache on xbox one but doesn't happen to me any other devices.changing port to 0 fixes it one boot but then defaults back usually its been months for me that one needs update or some chopshop so it defaults to 0/another open port or fix for new setting to stick across reboot

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problems with service.common.plugin.cache and grab fanart0