iPad iOS 10.2.1 not recognized by Xcode ver 8.2.1
plz help i use Xcode ver 8.2.1 my iPad is under iOS 10.2.1 when connected i try to choose the iPad for it says no device connected to my mac . its connected to iTunes i can see that

can not sidloaded kodi on it . plz help
Did an alert asking you if you wanted to trust this device appear when you connected it to the computer
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted
I m not be sure but what I did was to change the target iOS in Xcode to 10.2 and turn off and on iPad
And all went smooth. Problem fixed Thank u always bro for your help
(2017-01-31, 03:21)Japgeisha Wrote: I m not be sure but what I did was to change the target iOS in Xcode to 10.2 and turn off and on iPad
And all went smooth. Problem fixed Thank u always bro for your help

Japgeisha you send me a private message but the system doesn't let me answer and I don't know why. Here is my email john_miller2002 [dot] hotmail.com
You haven't made enough valid posts yet to have PM priv's enabled. It's a generic anti-spam measure based on historic issues.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Ahhhh, ok, thank you for the info DarrentHill. And after how many posts valid posts will be enabled?. By the way, when is a post considered as "valid post"? Thank you in advance.
10 if I remember correctly.

Valid as in if people just post rubbish to up their count rather than meaningful posts, those posts tend to get deleted and sometimes it earns the user a temporary ban as well.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iPad iOS 10.2.1 not recognized by Xcode ver 8.2.10