Harmony hub (bluetooth) and raspberry Pi 3 with Kodi
I solved it by reinstalling libreelec, guess my backup was messed up somewhere, thank you!
Everything works now, but I can't figure out how to map long press buttons. In keymap editor, long presses are immediately being recognized as short presses.
Any ideas?
(2017-04-13, 10:35)horstepipe Wrote: I solved it by reinstalling libreelec, guess my backup was messed up somewhere, thank you!
Everything works now, but I can't figure out how to map long press buttons. In keymap editor, long presses are immediately being recognized as short presses.
Any ideas?

Longpress is not included in Keymap Editor, unfortunately. But you can setup everything with keymap editor at first, save it, and than navigate to:
Userdata\keymaps and open the gen.xml in notepad++ or another good editor.
(The gen.xml is being created and re-created by keymap-editor everytime you change something in keymap editor.)

Well... you can add manually the longpress command to any mapped button in this gen.xml, example:

Quote:<keymap>
<global>
<keyboard>
<key id="61506">activatewindow(favourites)</key>
<key id="61508">activatewindow(videos,movietitles)</key>
<key id="61674">contextmenu</key>
<key id="61674" mod="longpress">action(PlayerProcessInfo)</key>
<key id="61507">action(playpvrtv)</key>
<key id="61505">runaddon(plugin.video.teleboy)</key>
</keyboard>
</global>
</keymap>

Save the file. Reboot your system and surprise surprise Wink.

But keep in mind to backup that modificated gen.xml. That is, because when you start Keymap Editor afterwards, it will create a new one without these manual modifications.
Nice, thank you very much!
Hi,
I've got a tiny problem with my harmony remote connected to my raspberry pi 3 with libreelec.
In bluetooth it work fine, in all menu , but in PVR.
When i use my PVR, if i'm not in fullscreen, i have some screen change, menu change but i don't touch my harmony !!
It happen only when the PVR is on and not in fullscreen.
Did any one already have this issue ?
THX.
(2017-06-02, 09:48)dqv69 Wrote: Hi,
I've got a tiny problem with my harmony remote connected to my raspberry pi 3 with libreelec.
In bluetooth it work fine, in all menu , but in PVR.
When i use my PVR, if i'm not in fullscreen, i have some screen change, menu change but i don't touch my harmony !!
It happen only when the PVR is on and not in fullscreen.
Did any one already have this issue ?
THX.

excuse me but did som one has my problem ?

THX
I don't understand your issue exactly. How is PVR related to harmony and bluetooth? What do you mean with screen change?
I don't know exactly ;-) but the issue appear only when PVR is on and not in fullscreen mode.
if PVR is on, and not in fullscreen mode, when i navigate in menu, the screen change then menu or flicker, just like the harmony remote send some "ghost" command.

I try different things :
stop PVR and navigate,=> no problem.
change skin => same problem
disable harmony bluetooth remote and start PVR => no problem.

So i think it's a problem with bluetooh remote and PVR (not in fullscreen)

Thx
Weird. `

Which LibreELEC build?`
Which skins?
"PVR is on" means you have tuned a channel, which is running in background or as a preview or how do I have to imagine it?
What is meant by "the screen change"?
I think it is some bug in the build that you are using.
Which LibreELEC build?
Which skins?
Estuary MOD

"PVR is on" means you have tuned a channel, which is running in background or as a preview or how do I have to imagine it?
Yes

What is meant by "the screen change"?
I randomly change menu, from PVR EPG to home page to another module very quickly
I have no idea... May be try the default skin and / or another Build (milhouse build perhaps?).
Thx, I'll try another distro i think (OpenElec or OSMC)
Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone ever got the turning on/off working with the Harmony bluetooth remote? The rest works like a charm, but I would be realy happy if I could turn on my RPi4 with the remote...

Thanks!
(2020-10-05, 17:09)CreenMachine Wrote: Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone ever got the turning on/off working with the Harmony bluetooth remote? The rest works like a charm, but I would be realy happy if I could turn on my RPi4 with the remote...

Thanks!

Can you actually turn a Pi off? The power draw is very low I can’t see a standby state drawing much less than an on state.
Sorry for the maybe dumb question, but is is possible to pair the harmony Hub using Bluetooth to a device and it will act as an Keyboard and at the same time pair a bluetooth remote like the Fire TV Remote to the Hub? Reason for this would be to use the Hub for connecting to the Apple TV over Bluetooth, but use another speedy Bluetooth remote like the FireTV one. Hub would „translate“ the keys.
(2020-10-12, 21:11)Vlaves Wrote: Sorry for the maybe dumb question, but is is possible to pair the harmony Hub using Bluetooth to a device and it will act as an Keyboard and at the same time pair a bluetooth remote like the Fire TV Remote to the Hub? Reason for this would be to use the Hub for connecting to the Apple TV over Bluetooth, but use another speedy Bluetooth remote like the FireTV one. Hub would „translate“ the keys.

Anyone? Has no one yet tried such a setup where both the remote and the hub are in bluetooth mode? Would really appreciate if someone could comment on that.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Harmony hub (bluetooth) and raspberry Pi 3 with Kodi0