new guy looking for advice
im new to the forum and the world of Kodi. im looking to cut the cord with my cable provider and have been looking into streaming live tv, not alot of useful info out there. wondering if anyone can recommend a paid provider and also how legit are these paid providers? there are three that i have come across, rapidtv, ntv and ustvnow. UStvnow seems to be legit but at $40 per month canadian im not sure its worth it to cut the cord. thoughts on Rapidtv and Ntv? im not looking for something with 1000s of channels, looking for your basic US networks, Cnn is a must for the wife lol

i also came across this [removed] which seems like a scam to me as i can not find any info on the web about it.

thx in advance guys
Please don't post links to paid or free IPTV services on this forum. Some discussion is allowed but no discussion of illegal services is tolerated.

Looking at the one you posted, please use a modicum of common sense. They are asking for a relatively small "donation" in exchangefor a year's worth of IPTV service. It is very unlikely they are offering anything other than access to pirated streams.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
(2017-02-01, 22:26)Dangelus Wrote: Please don't post links to paid or free IPTV services on this forum. Some discussion is allowed but no discussion of illegal services is tolerated.

Looking at the one you posted, please use a modicum of common sense. They are asking for a relatively small "donation" in exchangefor a year's worth of IPTV service. It is very unlikely they are offering anything other than access to pirated streams.

thx for the heads up.

so are all iptv sevices illegal? are the others i mentioned legal?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
new guy looking for advice0