CU LRC Lyrics is terrible give me MiniLyrics
I edit my lyrics on my Windows computer with MiniLyrics and when i try to use the CU LRC add-on in Kodi it still keeps on giving the old lyrics, why doesn't it change?
do you really think the author of cu lrc lyrics would be interested to provide any help after you labeled his addon as 'terrible'?
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Do you think if i would beg him he would change it?
...or do you think someone will help you with your attitude?

Sent from my N7100
Thats Not An Answer
Terrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrible
I have been running CU Lyrics for years without a problem. It just works, maybe you have a problem with your setting or setup.
@Mondriaan

if you do not want get your bum kicked off this forum, I strongly suggest you stop posting total nonsense messages on this forum.
Responding to 4 yr old forum is pretty useless as well.
(2021-01-16, 19:23)Klojum Wrote: @Mondriaan

if you do not want get your bum kicked off this forum, I strongly suggest you stop posting total nonsense messages on this forum.
Responding to 4 yr old forum is pretty useless as well.
Well, I thought maybe incorrectly that posting negative comments about some Kodi parts is welcomed. Apparently, based on your statement, I was wrong. I use CuLrc and I CAN vouch that they are no so good. Some songs do not show lyrics (CCR, ACDC, B.B. King, John Lee Hooker etc...), CU Lrc do not scroll or just stop in the middle on some songs (CCR, Beatles, Ten Years After etc...). In my opinion "Music" section of Kodi is not very good. So instead threatening users with expulsion, you should encourage more conversation on the subject. You need to understand that people CAN get frustrated. It might be a old forum but I just got to it, so it is new to me.
Suggestions, experiences and constructive feedback are welcome.

Trolling and similar unhelpful comments are not.

It's not a difficult concept, either in life or in forums. Be respectful and your opinions and inputs will be reviewed and taken into account, but just posting insults and trash talk won't get you anywhere except out of the door.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2022-02-01, 15:51)DarrenHill Wrote: Suggestions, experiences and constructive feedback are welcome.

Trolling and similar unhelpful comments are not.

It's not a difficult concept, either in life or in forums. Be respectful and your opinions and inputs will be reviewed and taken into account, but just posting insults and trash talk won't get you anywhere except out of the door.
You are perfectly correct. Everyone needs and have to be respectful to others. Having said that, did you have chance to look into my comments/concerns regarding CU Lrc Lyrics. I use Kodi with Aeon8 on 5 installs and love it. Music, seems to me that is kind of lagging in my opinion.
BTW, thanks for your prompt response.
(2022-02-01, 15:34)andrzejls Wrote: Some songs do not show lyrics
In my opinion "Music" section of Kodi is not very good.

So one portion of music functionality is not working sometimes, and that would make the whole music section in Kodi "not very good" how?

Apparently there is a problem with a lyrics add-on which needs to be addressed. It's not like your car is totally bad just because its windshield wipers are not wiping correctly. A bit of nuance is always welcome.
(2022-02-01, 18:18)Klojum Wrote:

So one portion of music functionality is not working sometimes, and that would make the whole music section in Kodi "not very good" how?

Apparently there is a problem with a lyrics add-on which needs to be addressed. It's not like your car is totally bad just because its windshield wipers are not wiping correctly. A bit of nuance is always welcome.

Lyrics are an integral part of the "Music" section, hence" not very good" and no those things do not work sometime, they do not work all the time on same albums, artist and song. So CU LrcLyrics is "sketchy" and/or not complete. Since you referring to the cars, when you get a car and the engine is misfiring you will complain, right?. No disrespect but you come across as someone not taking criticism very well. It is NOT personal so do not take it as such. OK?. All I am saying that some aspects of Music part of Kodi need attention and asking you as a Team Kodi member to address it if you can.
Well, I'd say a misfiring car engine is more like the kodi player itself not playing the music correctly. In that light, I see the lyrics problem more as a minor inconvenience (but still to be addressed), especially since in your case the lyrics sometimes do work and sometimes they do not.

I don't things personal here unless there is no way around it, which is certainly not the case now. Anyway, I'm not a programmer, so one of the Kodi developers will have to dive into this lyrics matter.
(2022-02-01, 19:28)andrzejls Wrote:
(2022-02-01, 18:18)Klojum Wrote:

Lyrics are an integral part of the "Music" section, hence" not very good" and no those things do not work sometime, they do not work all the time on same albums, artist and song. So CU LrcLyrics is "sketchy" and/or not complete. Since you referring to the cars, when you get a car and the engine is misfiring you will complain, right?. No disrespect but you come across as someone not taking criticism very well. It is NOT personal so do not take it as such. OK?. All I am saying that some aspects of Music part of Kodi need attention and asking you as a Team Kodi member to address it if you can.

I just downloaded MiniLyrics Plugin for windows and use it with 64bit WMP and it works very well. It allows you to select different versions of lyrics that are available. while CU Lyrics works sort of OK, this plugin works better as it works with many other players. So, until the Kodi CU Lyrics plugin gets fixed to work better, I am using this tool for WMP.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CU LRC Lyrics is terrible give me MiniLyrics1