How to show all episodes in the TV-shows panel?
I have converted my newly bought set of HouseOfCards DVD disks to mp4 in order view the episodes more easily.
So they now reside in my hard drive using the accepted naming conventions. Each season is in a separate directory.

All is working OK except for one thing:
On the main Amber menu there is a "TV-shows" (translated from Swedish) item and when it is selected the right hand pane displays a number of icons for the episodes of season #1 and above it season #4.
But there is no sign of seasons 2 and 3, which are located in the disk in the same way as seasons 1 and 4.
I can play the episodes by navigating to the file view and go through the folder system to the location of the files.
When there a correct image and description of every episode is shown when I select a file, so KODI really knows about them.
I have also tried re-scanning the files but nothing I am doing seems to bring up the missing seasons.

What am I missing here? Why does these seasons not show up?
I am on KODI 16.1 on a Raspberry Pi2 via OSMC, which I have updated to the latest version today.
No change in behaviour...

Is this a skin or Kodi issue?
And what should I do?
Bo Berglund
Sweden
Hi

This is probably because the top panel shows recently added and Season 4 was added most recently.

The bottom panel shows recommended and as you haven't watched any episodes them yet it will recommend the episodes from Season 1 first, as you watch the view should keep up to date.

If you just click on TV Shows it should take you to them all, the right hand panel is only a subset of those added\available.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to show all episodes in the TV-shows panel?0