v17 Kodi Krypton 17 on Sony Bravia (Android) Issues
Runny V17 on my Sony KD-55X8505C without any problems, Yesterday upgraded to Android 6..

You can install a add-on called backup. Make a backe up, remove V17, Turn of auto update in the playstore, Put V16.1 on a USB stick, install, install the back up add on and restore the back up. And your done :-)
I had trouble with the install on windows. Finally Blossom 24 showed me what to do. BUT there are still problems but these are related to the use of the upgrade.

Using the mouse can be a nightmare away at a very fast speed. The mouse can direct the arrow up but the cursor will start going down. This is after trying to slow down the mouse with some success.

The position of addons can change in an instant so that you think you have selected one and get a different one.

Many addons have channels that appear to have been listed under the wrong headings so you think you have chosen sport and you have selected documentaries.

The control bar at the bottom of a film has been altered and far more difficult to operate

Just moving about the various basic control sections pictures,videos,music,programs,system is far more tedious because previous selections can appear when you think you have left them. I find it very tedious and add the mouse problems to that and it is a complete shambles at times.
(2017-04-12, 14:44)breightmet Wrote: I had trouble with the install on windows.
And how is that related to bravia and android TV?
(2017-04-12, 23:38)kinggo Wrote:
(2017-04-12, 14:44)breightmet Wrote: I had trouble with the install on windows.
And how is that related to bravia and android TV?
Because that's what he's got and doesn't know how to communicate properly.

@breightmet these addons you refer to sound suspiciously like banned piracy type addons, in which case no support will be found here
if you dont want it updating automatically you need to turn off automatic updates in google playstore settings.
I Have a XD8005. I am using tvheadend client. Prog up and down doesn't work. I've tried to map it, but it doesn't either.

Has anyone the same problem?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Krypton 17 on Sony Bravia (Android) Issues0