Any hacks to get Neon to work with 17?
Guten Morgen, ich habe den Skin der mir sehr gut gefällt Instaliert. Dazu ist mir aufgefallen das noch folgende Einträge fehlerhaft sind und nicht laufen. Videos hinzugefügt aus Quellen ftp zb keine Funktion. Und die Settings XML war auch falsch. Die konnte ich beheben. Wäre nett wenn mir jemand helfen könnte die Funktion Videos Quellen hinzufügen noch zu beheben.
Hi...

Du wirst hier leider in englisch schreiben müssen. Sonst hält sich der Support einfach in Grenzen Wink

Und zur Übersetzung:

You have to write your postings in englisch. Otherwise you won't get much support.
Good morning, I have the skin I liked very much. I noticed that the following entries are incorrect and do not run. Videos added from sources ftp eg no function. And the settings XML was also wrong. I could fix that. Would be nice if someone could help me to add the function videos videos still to fix.
Sorry, i forgot. In the settings XML the menu entries are wrong and unfortunately can not add own videos via ftp because the window does not open and does not work maybe someone could look at it.
Hi, i make some changes in DialogSettings.xml. Now window "Add Network Location" is opening correctly. Link is:
DialogSettings
found something that is still not working .. and quite important for me.
I use the option "next subtitle" a lot .. and yes .. it does work .. BUT .. normally when you press the next subtitle button .. you get a little dialog box with the language, so you can see which language you select.
now the dialog doesn't show anymore ..

no idea how to fix this .. if you guys wanna look at it ? Smile
Hi, check that you have DialogNotification.xml in your 720p Folder. If you don't have, copy this one.
DialogNotification.xml
Regrads
you sir !!
rocked my day.

Awesome ..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Any hacks to get Neon to work with 17?0