v17 Estouchy skin missing PVR recording features - SOLVED
Hi All,

I feel this will probably end up in the dumb question pile, but after the Kodi app updated to version 17 today I haven't been able to work out how to schedule pvr recording or watch existing recordings from my android phone.

The first thing I did was swap to the Estouchy skin. This was because my phone doesn't have a dedicated back button, which made navigating the estuary skin very annoying given it doesn't have an on screen back button and my android back button keeps hiding off the side of the screen.

The options are there in the estuary skin, although they are far from intuitive because you have to scroll the menu to the live TV option to get them to show. However under the Estouchy skin they don't seem to exist at all. I'm hoping in missing something obvious, because otherwise this is a huge oversight. It negates the purpose of a PVR plug in if you can't schedule, or more importantly watch recorded shows.

Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.
Forgot to mention above that I'm using the myth tv PVR plugin and have made sure the plug in is up to date
Found it, it's under the settings cog after you press on live TV

(Thanks to the folks in the Estouchy forum)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estouchy skin missing PVR recording features - SOLVED0