Album art questions
Hello all. I was working on my music library today and I found a few things that puzzled me and I hope you all can help. First, is there a way to have the song-level and fullscreen osd fanart show the album fanart rather than the artist fanart? Second, why are there only artist logos and no album logos? Those don't seem to work, but I don't know why they wouldn't be supported. And for some of my albums, skin helper service throws an error message at me whenever I go to manage my artwork, but for others it works fine. I'm using a mod of the AeonMQ7 skin for Krypton (actually I've made a few tweaks to it myself so it's more a mod of a mod, but I haven't really touched the music section aside from removing the title text). Thanks for any help you cane give me.
I think most of this is a skin issue, so going to move it to that forum where you are most likely to get skin specific help.

The only possible core issue is the complete lack of album art, but that could be skin or addon related too. Without any addons Kodi looks first for art embedded in the music files themselves, and then it looks in the album folder (that containing all the song files for that album) for folder.jpg - do you have art in either of these? If not then album art will need to be scraped from either onnline souyrces, or from an NFO file that gives a path to the art. Scraping is not automatic by default. If that is where you expect the art to come from then from the albums node context menu select "Query info for all".
I have art in the album folders, but when I set the fanart after going to the context menu from an album, it'll show at the album level but not at the track level. The artist fanart overrides it. How do you specify artwork in music .nfo files? And no matter whether I use <rating> in .nfo files or try it through mp3tag, the rating I give a song never shows up in kodi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Album art questions0