v17 Error - Waiting for external storage
Hi,

after upgrading kodi to v 17.0 in my TV Philips 40PFH6550 I can't run it. I can see a message 'Waiting for external storage'. After plugging TV out and restarting, it happened again. Please help me to resolve this problem.
(2017-02-04, 17:33)ramiko74 Wrote: Hi,

after upgrading kodi to v 17.0 in my TV Philips 40PFH6550 I can't run it. I can see a message 'Waiting for external storage'. After plugging TV out and restarting, it happened again. Please help me to resolve this problem.

I have the same problem (Sony smarttv android)
Debug log (wiki)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Hello.

I have the same. Kodi 17 does not turn. Tv Philips 55pfh6550.
I have the same problem (Kogan Agora smart TV Android)
Sad 
Hi there.
I've installed Kodi V17.3 Krypton on my Philips 43PUS6401 43" LED 4K UltraHD and same message

"Waiting for external storage..."

Any possibility to solve this?
All of you read post 3 above.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
You maybe need to install a USB stick or something similar onto the TV's USB port so that it's got somewhere to store and save stuff. The memory in the TV itself may not be enough, or not be accessible.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Error - Waiting for external storage0