• 3(current)
"Fusion" (ALPHA) skin, a little something i've been working on...
You can edit advancedsettings.xml and tell it to use a larger image size. I have mine set a 512x512 which looks very nice on my 720p projector on a 12' diagonal screen. Now that the scrapers can look at other sites besides just imdb for posters (such as impawards.com) you can usually find a nice quality poster to begin with. Hope that helps. Cheers.
Rand Al Thor Wrote:You can edit advancedsettings.xml and tell it to use a larger image size. I have mine set a 512x512 which looks very nice on my 720p projector on a 12' diagonal screen. Now that the scrapers can look at other sites besides just imdb for posters (such as impawards.com) you can usually find a nice quality poster to begin with. Hope that helps. Cheers.

Thanks that did it! Much crisper images now. I love it.
Here is a screenshot showing the second movie view implemented in XBMC. This movie view gives you more information about the selected movie, including Rating, Director, and Sysnopsis.

Hello everyone!

For those looking to give this skin a test drive, I have some good news. At some point during my next days off (Tues/Wed/Thur), I will be releasing this skin in its then current state.

I do however want to stress that this release will be very unfinished, and should only be used by people who feel comfortable running it as such. At this point in time only the Home screen, and Video Library has been skinned. Pretty much everything else falls back to PM3.

Oh and I am still looking for name suggestions Smile
Great news! I can't wait it give it a try. Cheers.
Smile 
Looking forward to giving this one a try keep up the great work
@agathorn, if you like to open source your skin then you are more than welcomed to join the official XBMC Skinning Project (a seperate subproject of XBMC for skinners and graphic artists), if you do then that means that you can use the projects SVN on SourceForge.net to ease development of your skin, and you can also host downloads of the skin, plus use the accociated bug and patch trackers. You can also request help from others, (and/or help others yourself with their skins if they like), however no one will mess with your skin there unless you approve it, and vice versa, (that is to say unless you abandond the project some day, in which case your skin becomes fair game for anyone else to take over, ...and again, vice versa).

If you are intrerested then please register an account on SF.NET and PM that account-name to me.

...oh, I guess you also need to name your skin before uploading it to the projects SVN.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Thanks Gamestar17, i'm going to take you up on that offer. I'll double check what my old SF account name is and PM you.

For now i'm going to go with a working title of "Fusion" for the skin.
Fusion eh? I like it!

I will be releasing the first version of Fusion either today or tomorrow, hopefully today. Above you can see a quick promo image I put together. There are still a few display bugs I want to iron out before the first release, but it won't be much longer now Smile

You will however want to have the latest t3ch or SVN build before using Fusion.
Rainbow 
Cant wait for this....i've watched it come from an idea based on mock-ups to this....cant wait. Keep up the good work
hey nice skin dude will this be for 4:3 also?
shizzle Wrote:hey nice skin dude will this be for 4:3 also?

4:3 is in fact what the skin was made for.
Ok for everyone waiting, it will be released tonight. In fact the initial release is uploading to SVN right now over at the XBMC Skinning Project:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/xboxmediacenter/

I will be doing a more "standard" RAR'd release as well in about an hour. At that time I will be posting quick useage notes.
Here it is, ALPHA 1 release!
Download Fusion ALPHA 1

Included in the archive is a README.txt file. Read it! :p It explains how the skin works and what not, so if you don't read it then don't complain about any issues Smile
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Fusion" (ALPHA) skin, a little something i've been working on...1