Couple of questions after updating to Krypton
Hi like a lot of people my KODI auto-updated to Krypton and it hung for hours due to trying to migrate my add-ons. I was forced to delete it then reinstall which obviously means I am rebuilding with Mimic from scratch again. I am nearly all back to normal but have a few questions about some niggles I have encountered.

How do I hide the file sizes of stuff I am accessing on an external hard drive? I don't need to see that a certain film is 4.8GB next to the file name etc.

Also when using audio offset now (lip sync seems further out than it was on KODI 16), the audio menu screen stays on screen rather than just the offset bar meaning its hard to get it synced right if you can't see peoples mouth on screen as you are trying to correct it. Any ideas?

Thank you.
I had my Android Shield hang during the upgrade, but I just forced it closed and restarted and everything was OK.

You can't hide the file sizes, that was a user request and I believe is also how Estuary handles it.

No idea about the audio offset, sounds like maybe a Kodi change. Will check it out.
(2017-02-05, 18:14)braz Wrote: I had my Android Shield hang during the upgrade, but I just forced it closed and restarted and everything was OK.

You can't hide the file sizes, that was a user request and I believe is also how Estuary handles it.

No idea about the audio offset, sounds like maybe a Kodi change. Will check it out.

Thank you for taking the time to reply. If you can solve the audio menu staying up when using the offset bar that would be great.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Couple of questions after updating to Krypton0