How to get a clean install? (newbie)
Hi Guys.

Totally new to Kodi, so sorry if i missed something.

Did try som kodi with a lot of things installed, but didn't like it so wanted to go back and start from scratch.
do did uninstall kodi and tried with the new 17, but that won't start. Installation is going well but it will crash upon start.

So did download a 16.1 version.. work better.. but still if feels like all old "crap" is still there.. any way to get a new fresh and clean install??
Did try some ideas i find on youtube where you add a ( reference to crappy banned addons (wiki) site removed ).. but it won't get me the same files to install that shows on the tutorials..

Any ideas??
Thanks
I'd draw your attention to the forum rules (wiki) on piracy and banned addons (wiki) that you accepted and agreed to when you sign up here. You'd do well to avoid most of the junk on YouTube as it'll just lead you into piracy and an unreliable install that will get no support here.

If you're new look at some of the links below.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
So no one can tell how to get i clean install?!?!
Delete you userdata. Wiki knows where that is located on osx
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
For a Clean install:

Drag the whole Kodi (support) folder to the Trash. The required Kodi folder is found in the following Location:

NOTE: You can also rename the Kodi folder to something like Kodi_old instead of Trashing it completely or simply Drag it to the Desktop

Use OSX Finder > Go > Go to folder

and copy and paste the EXACT following (including the ~) to navigate to the correct location:
Code:
~/Library/Application Support

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to get a clean install? (newbie)0