Public Release Aeon MQ7 v2.0.6.8 for Krypton
So I read on the Brazil forum... http://www.xbmcbrasil.net/thread-3392.html

Public Release Skin Aeon MQ7 - version 2.0.6.8 - for use with Kodi Krypton - Final 17.1

Is this going to be uploaded here, so Aeon MQ 7 can be put back under Skins Support? Or are you going to leave MQ7 in the Skin Archives since it is not updated to work with Kodi 17?
It will stay in the archive section as long as it is not in the official repository which can only be change by the creators...
But as it's final now, does somebody has access to that forum and post a download link here for us? Or does a repository exist where it will also get future updates? That would be cool, I miss mq7 very much Wink
Thanks to Google translator I found the official repository for the Kodi Brazil forum.
what's this is it the actual MQ7 skin for krypton?
Version 2.0.2.4, visit forum for get via repository, need install scripts for work.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Thanks Wanilton
@Wanilton - Hello Smile ,

I would really appreciate your (or anyone else's) help with the new MQ 7 Krypton public release -

A. I have script.image.resource.select installed, but it doesn't show up in the list when I want to change the media flags.
Skin Settings -> Media Flags Icons -> Skin Default . That's all I have. Am I missing something?

B. Where is the option to cancel the media case in "Movies"?

C. In Music - how do I enable the display of extrafanart while a song is being played?

D. in Movies - Pan and scan doesn't work (it's enabled both in movies and in the general settings). Can I fix it?

I'd appreciate any help!
@KitFox, try use our forum to support, hope we solve trouble with area soon, have specific instructions for install.

A. You need install addon for use it, available in our repo, check resource images, you find add-on.
B. Top Menu, press lef arrow, item collection, have option for turn off cases.
C. Top Menu, active option extrafanart in arts tab
D. Pan and Scan work ok here, no trouble.
@Wanilton - Thanks! Big Grin I'll try it right away!

Update: Wanilton - Big big thanks! It's all working now exactly as you said. If it helps, by the way, I found that problems B and D only appear when you use List 3D in Movies. The rest of the views are OK.

Again, big thanks Wanilton.
(2017-02-09, 18:29)Wanilton Wrote: Version 2.0.2.4, visit forum for get via repository, need install scripts for work.

What is the URL for the repository?
Is in our forum, for now...

First because is only one mod version only, second because skin continue with support tv tunnes (banned here), and after all have same features make in many others mods available here too.

It´s more easy for me support there.

When Marcos release in official repo, and area return, I will return my full support here too.
Brilliant work as usual everyone involved.

One question I have is when I go to the skin settings and export skins settings I see a backup successful message but have no idea where the saved file is. Can anyone help?

I'm using LibreELEC 7.95.3 and have checked the ususal folders like Backup etc but must be missing something.
(2017-02-12, 18:21)GrimGriefer Wrote: Brilliant work as usual everyone involved.

One question I have is when I go to the skin settings and export skins settings I see a backup successful message but have no idea where the saved file is. Can anyone help?

I'm using LibreELEC 7.95.3 and have checked the ususal folders like Backup etc but must be missing something.
/storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.skin.helper.skinbackup

but i think you need to confirm this address in settings for this script..
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2017-02-12, 19:24)Angelinas Wrote: /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.skin.helper.skinbackup

but i think you need to confirm this address in settings for this script..

Perfect, thanks.
Is there any place to download this skin OTHER than through the repository? This is my 4th time waiting the 2 hours for it to slowly download, just so it can say "Installation failed". It is frustrating to keep having to download it over and over again. Not to mention causing unneeded traffic to the host site.

Working now. Smile AMAZING skin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Public Release Aeon MQ7 v2.0.6.8 for Krypton2