Public Release Aeon MQ7 v2.0.6.8 for Krypton
@tommymsw, I don´t have any other mention or any other user with troubles for install.

I will check this.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
No waiting here. Thank you everyone involved. Everything works perfect.
So... I love this skin. The only thing now is that I can not seem to change the intro video. I chose the path to the video in the settings (and I have a custom intro video I downloaded). But it still comes up with the Krypton splash screen. I am on Android if that makes a difference?
(2017-02-14, 07:26)tommymsw Wrote: So... I love this skin. The only thing now is that I can not seem to change the intro video. I chose the path to the video in the settings (and I have a custom intro video I downloaded). But it still comes up with the Krypton splash screen. I am on Android if that makes a difference?

Try this

Splash screen still appears for me 1 sec before video even if I set disable in skin but then you can just delete splash *.png file inside program files(x86)\kodi\media and you are good
Hello there

So this will be a major low priority bug, but if you look at the screenshot I provide, where the arrow points, it probably should be saying minutes instead of hour.
Or maybe there is a way to format the duration I haven't found, I wouldn't know. Just figured I should point it out Smile

Cheers and thanks for all the great work you guys are doing, I'm really enjoying using it Smile
MarcosQui, Wanilton, all involved, after the last skin update (which fixed List 3D), well, I am speechless.
This skin is so amazing this is literally science-fiction being made reality. This is how a media center should look and behave like.
I just came to express my deep appreciation for your awesome work. Big Grin

So, from the other side of the planet - stay awesome! Cool

Edit: Not to say less or anything about the above, after the last update I suddenly get the skin's cover art and spinning disc - over most other cover art and over every song's cdart.png (I can literally see one spinning on top of the other). Does anyone else also get this?
Edit #2: This happens only in layout #3, all the rest are OK.
@IceFreak, this trouble was fixed version 2.0.3.4.

@KitFox, thanks for you kind words.

About trouble with disc art in layout 3, was fixed in actual version 2.0.3.5, available now.
Thanks Wanilton! Big Grin
What version of skin do I need to have to be able to see cd apart etc..TIA
is there a problem with server? Version 2.0.3.6. update failed
got it from repo link on xbmcbrasil.net...
I too got update failed with 2.0.3.6 from kodi brasil repo

Hello, I have discovered two things. In Movie Sets so there is no text that arrows shows
And when I click into the movie set, so it is only 135, when it should be 135 minutes.

Otherwise it is good the new skin.Smile
Troubles repo was fixed with version 2.0.3.7

I will check about sets...
Wanilton,

Within the past few updates (middle of last week?), I've noticed that the "Recently Added" selection has been added to the submenu for Movies, TV Shows, and Music on the Main Menu. When I go to Skin Setting-->Customize Main Menu, I see that those items do not have "Show" selected. I tried enabling it and then disabling it again, but that didn't fix it. I also tried setting "Replace This Menu With..." to "None - Clear", but the entry is still there in the submenu, but now it says "Empty" instead. I'd love to get those out of there!

Also, as a reminder, do you think the issue with Page Up/Page Down in the various Views will get addressed soon? As a shortcut for now, I mapped Next Letter and Previous Letter to the Fast Forward and Rewind buttons on my remote, but I really miss being able to page a full screen at a time!

Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Public Release Aeon MQ7 v2.0.6.8 for Krypton2