Public Release Aeon MQ7 v2.0.6.8 for Krypton
Is it possible in the settings to adjust the Font size in the main menu. Mine seems enormous compared to say in the menu settings area
Deleted
(2017-02-20, 04:38)acemt Wrote: Please help,

I have tried to follow the directions and have spent several hours trying to figure out how to install this. I now am asking for help. How do I install the repository file so that I can install the brasil forum files and see MQ7 2.0? Do I need to install this into a directory manually? Do I need to install via repository inside Kodi itself, which I have tried but it comes up empty?

Any help would be appreciated.

Mark
Go to 'Addons' page and there should be an option to "install from zipfile"
(2017-02-19, 21:42)KevinSartori Wrote: Wanilton,

Within the past few updates (middle of last week?), I've noticed that the "Recently Added" selection has been added to the submenu for Movies, TV Shows, and Music on the Main Menu. When I go to Skin Setting-->Customize Main Menu, I see that those items do not have "Show" selected. I tried enabling it and then disabling it again, but that didn't fix it. I also tried setting "Replace This Menu With..." to "None - Clear", but the entry is still there in the submenu, but now it says "Empty" instead. I'd love to get those out of there!

Also, as a reminder, do you think the issue with Page Up/Page Down in the various Views will get addressed soon? As a shortcut for now, I mapped Next Letter and Previous Letter to the Fast Forward and Rewind buttons on my remote, but I really miss being able to page a full screen at a time!

Thanks!

About recents, was fixed, will be available in next release

I don´t have troubles when using page down or up (navigation work ok)...what issue do you have?
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2017-02-20, 00:24)SteveSmith Wrote: Is it possible in the settings to adjust the Font size in the main menu. Mine seems enormous compared to say in the menu settings area

Size is fine for me, please post one image...
(2017-02-20, 18:02)Wanilton Wrote:
(2017-02-20, 00:24)SteveSmith Wrote: Is it possible in the settings to adjust the Font size in the main menu. Mine seems enormous compared to say in the menu settings area

Size is fine for me, please post one image...

Thanks for the reply Walton. I just got an automatic update now on 2.0.3.8 and the font is now half the size to what it was before. Looks much better..

Another question, in regards to the Options Menu, under Colours section, all the options are greyed out. Do I need to install or activate something to change these. I have attached a screenshot.

Its the same with the Media Case, I cant tab across to the Personalize section, and the change colour is also greyed out. as in not select able.

@SteveSmith, please read instructions in the release thread in our forum, have all info there about...including how solve colours trouble.
Perfect, Thanks.. Did not even see that...
(2017-02-20, 18:01)Wanilton Wrote:
(2017-02-19, 21:42)KevinSartori Wrote: Also, as a reminder, do you think the issue with Page Up/Page Down in the various Views will get addressed soon? As a shortcut for now, I mapped Next Letter and Previous Letter to the Fast Forward and Rewind buttons on my remote, but I really miss being able to page a full screen at a time!
I don´t have troubles when using page down or up (navigation work ok)...what issue do you have?

Wanilton,

Here is the original post from September where I mentioned it and your reply:

(2016-09-23, 19:45)KevinSartori Wrote: Wanilton,

I'm really enjoying MQ7! Great work all around!

However, I noticed a bug in the PosterLite view. When you page down, it would make sense if the big highlighted poster became the poster that was previously the last poster on the right. To do this, it should move 8 places over. Instead, it moves over 13 places. Because I have a remote control, I use page up and down a lot when navigating. Because the PosterLite view currently overshoots by 5 places, paging up or down is impractical and counter-intuitive.

Taking a quick look at some of the other views, some of them over or undershoot when paging up or down as well.

Can this be fixed?

Thanks!

(2016-09-23, 20:38)Wanilton Wrote: @KevinSartori, welcome and thanks for your words.

Yes, I checked and happen here, I will talk with Marcos for fix, thanks for report,
Hi .. I ask for help

live tv I do not see the information EPG .. I would always have the TV logo

you can eliminate the transparency ??

in music, I can not run "studio logo"

music> click "I"> I see this screen

Image[/url]

music> 3D Magazine and Shelf 3D> visual error "artist logo"

in musica > YouTube > Error “no youtube id found “

in movie set, I have no information

Another visual problem

Image[url=https://postimage.org/index.php?lang=italian]

sorry for my english
@Wanilton So I'm having an issue with the Music section of Aeon MQ7 for Krypton (v2.0.3.9) that when I select an Artist, at the bottom it displays "Theme, Genre, Mood" which used to work for me, when I tagged my music with MusicBrainz Picard 1.3.2 and used the Last.fm.plus add-on to generate those options.

Howerver, I recently went through my Music library, and had to update MusicBrianz Picard to version 1.4, and found out that the Last.fm.plus add-on doesn't work anymore (but someone in the Picard forums posted a workaround that does work https://community.metabrainz.org/t/last-...sion/61041).

Also, I've used MediaElch (back before it was broken) on all my Music, and have generated .NFO files that contain the options for "Themes, Genre's and Moods". So not sure why these aren't showing up any more.

Any suggestions?
@Powerhouse, Mediaelch, is working ok again for music, using nightly version...

Actual Skin version : 2.0.4.1,

@JimDragon a few issues pointed was fixed.
Hello,

I have moved to krypton and this new version of the skin from the repo mentioned in this thread. I seem to have an issue with the shelf 3d view mod by in movies. If I have that view enabled, pressing the down arrow twice causes the view to revert back to right list instead of showing the 3D movie wall as manfeed originally designed it. Does it do this for anyone else?

When using the random theme option, themes do not change on skin restart as before in original.

In PVR, selecting a channel doesn't show the video. You must go to the CHANNELS/VIEW menu and select fullscreen in order to see playing stream. I use the mythtv PVR addon. There is a setting in the KODI tv settings to overcome this by causing playback to start full screen instead of a small window, but could the skin support both options? Currently the small window playback is not shown in the guide after selecting a channel.

It seems that when using Cyrillic fonts, the main menu font style longer matches what is selected in the skin settings.

Also had an issue with the streaming radio helper addon. It greatly slowed down the disc and spectrum music visualization during playback, so I disabled it.
thx
From inside KODI Krypton I keep seeing Media Icons pack update 0.0.8 but for 2 days now it keeps giving me the"Update Failed" error message.
Why is this happening?
I get this on two different machines?
What am I doing wrong?
it's happening to me as well melons2, there's something wrong with the repo...Wanilton will fix it when he becomes aware of the problem

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Public Release Aeon MQ7 v2.0.6.8 for Krypton2