Kodi 17 and 4k (mibox)
HI,

I have xiami MI box running kodi 17. Android is setup for 4k resolution and I can Co firm my TV sees 2160p. But in kodi, when I go to system info (where I see CPU titillation)... It quotes the resolution as 1920x1080. How is that possible? I couldn't change resolution in settings video..

Any ideas?

Also, 4k hdr vidoes (the sample test ones) played mostly fine on kodi 16 but after few seconds of kodi 17, I lose audio and video stutter.. No improvement there.

Thanks,

Sent from my E6653
Anyone? If anyone using kodi with 4k, can u please check what resolution kodi reports in system info?

Sent from my E6653
i have the same problem in mi box 4k/
I have the same situation. I was using previously SPMC and there were no problems with 4k.
Hoping someone is seeing this and will fix in next kodi service pack.

Sent from my E6653
kodis interface is only 1920x1080, your videos will play in 4k
Ok thanks. I just think it's false details because the TV actually sees 2160p so real resolution is not 1080p. Kodi should say that.

Playing 4k or hdr content is choppy on mi box. was good on 16. Anyone else? For example the chess hdr sample demo uses to play fine, now it pauses many times during playback.

Sent from my E6653
I have a tv box scishion v88 with 1gb of ram and came with kodi 16.1 rc3 preinstalled and the movies in 4k reproduced them without problem with my connection of 10mb of internet, upgrade to kodi 16.1 final and did not reproduce 4k, nor the kodi 17, Then I decided to go back to kodi 16.1 rc3 preinstalled and everything works very well, the only bad thing about this version is that in the video options it does not let me resize the videos because some movies stretch them and they look elongated. Excuse my English, I'm from Colombia and I do not speak it very well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 17 and 4k (mibox)0