Solved Button in order to close the lyrics?
I wonder if there's a possibility to add a button to close the lyrics or otherwise what instruction i need to give in order to terminate the lyrics window?

i mean, for now the button stop will close the music player, obviously, i want just to get out from the lyrics window without closing or stopping the music.
A normal close button o what instruction i need to put inside the code in order to switch the stop button with a normal exit.
Tried with "Close" but nothing append.
there already is a close button on the lyrics dialog, just click on the icon twice and the window closes.

also the usual 'back' and 'esc' buttons on a keyboard/remote will work.
you may need to hit those buttons twice in case the music osd is also visible.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2018-12-14, 17:33)ronie Wrote: there already is a close button on the lyrics dialog, just click on the icon twice and the window closes.

also the usual 'back' and 'esc' buttons on a keyboard/remote will work.
you may need to hit those buttons twice in case the music osd is also visible.
Thank You Ronie!
so Kodi logo for twice time!

Does actually exist a way to access the kodi logo button with a remote also? (like for example "right" twice in order to highlight it and select it or it's only possible by a mouse?)
that one works only with a mouse
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Button in order to close the lyrics?0