Solved Does anyone recognize this code
I was cleaning the About in Firefox and found some strange code, with a very strange setting

I am hoping someone recognize it and tells me its related to kodi, because i do not use many adds in FF, and kodi was the last thing, i installed.
And i know you collect inf for stat use in kodi,
So could anyone tell me if this code is somehow related to kodi's tracking from either the forum or the software.

Excuse the typo's i am tired and my eyes hurt.
here is the code
media.getusermedia.screensharing.allowed_domains
(this made my eyes pop open, because am i reading this right)

(Setting in FF About for the command)
webex.com,*.webex.com,ciscospark.com,*.ciscospark.com,projectsquared.com,*.projectsquared.com,*.room.co,room.co,beta.talky.io,talky.io,*.clearslide.com,appear.in,*.appear.in,tokbox.com,*.tokbox.com,*.sso.francetelecom.fr,*.si.francetelecom.fr,*.sso.infra.ftgroup,*.multimedia-conference.orange-business.com,*.espacecollaboration.orange-business.com,free.gotomeeting.com,g2m.me,*.g2m.me,*.mypurecloud.com,*.mypurecloud.com.au,spreed.me,*.spreed.me,*.spreed.com,air.mozilla.org,*.circuit.com,*.yourcircuit.com,circuit.siemens.com,yourcircuit.siemens.com,circuitsandbox.net,*.unify.com,tandi.circuitsandbox.net,*.ericsson.net,*.cct.ericsson.net,*.opentok.com,*.conf.meetecho.com,meet.jit.si,*.meet.jit.si,web.stage.speakeasyapp.net,web.speakeasyapp.net,*.hipchat.me,*.beta-wspbx.com,*.wspbx.com,*.unifiedcloudit.com,*.smartboxuc.com,*.smartbox-uc.com,*.panterranetworks.com,pexipdemo.com,*.pexipdemo.com,pex.me,*.pex.me,*.rd.pexip.com,1click.io,*.1click.io,*.fuze.com,*.fuzemeeting.com,*.thinkingphones.com,gotomeeting.com,*.gotomeeting.com,gotowebinar.com,*.gotowebinar.com,gototraining.com,*.gototraining.com,citrix.com,*.citrix.com,expertcity.com,*.expertcity.com,citrixonline.com,*.citrixonline.com,g2m.me,*.g2m.me,gotomeet.me,*.gotomeet.me,gotomeet.at,*.gotomeet.at,miriadaxdes.miriadax.net,certificacion.miriadax.net,miriadax.net,*.wire.com,sylaps.com,*.sylaps.com,bluejeans.com,*.bluejeans.com,*.a.bluejeans.com,*.bbcollab.com

I can make no sense of this
can anyone else is this from the forum cookie tracker, or do i have a problem, with unwanted guest.
It must be a tracking cookie, but it does not belong to my 4 addons in FF, so is this from the kodi forum,
Or is some not very nice person, leaking water in my garden Big Grin

I made the topic here on purpose so relax jd,
it does not fit in windows support because its code related Big Grin
English is not my native language; please excuse typing errors.
Grampa Simpson: Unfortunately, like all true stories, this one has a crappy ending. You have a story with an ending.
Grampa, are you sure you're okay to drive at night? Grampa: It's night?
Banned add-ons
This was installed by a remote control application such as Cisco Webex.
It has nothing to do with Kodi at all.

There is also a screensharing add-on for firefox that adds a few of these.
@Kib
Thank you for the quick response, so its from the MyHarmony software i used to program my Remote, the Harmony One i use with "Kodi"
Thx m8 Big Grin no need to reply i just made a small statement
Case Closed
English is not my native language; please excuse typing errors.
Grampa Simpson: Unfortunately, like all true stories, this one has a crappy ending. You have a story with an ending.
Grampa, are you sure you're okay to drive at night? Grampa: It's night?
Banned add-ons

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Does anyone recognize this code0