Convergence-skin in Kodi 17 - can't make it work
I have been using Convergence - a tweak of the Confluence skin that uses the old (in my opinion better) vertical design, but with loads of new options when it comes to customization. My own personal Kodi HTPC-setup consists of Kodi with the Convergence-skin, and via the Convergence-skin the ability to paste the folders from inside the Advanced Launcher addon to the home-screen (I have one for Emulators and one for PC Games right next to Movies and TV Series). As far as I know I don't have the ability to paste folders from within Advanced Launcher directly to the home screen next to TV Series, Movies and so on with the most of the standard skins (can't even customize the power button actions with standard skins as far as I know).

Thereby my Kodi experience just got "downgraded" with the release of Kodi 17 (I used Kodi 16 before), even though the Xbox One gamepads finally got working with the newest release of Kodi.

Any of you Kodi-gurus that know of any way to make Convergence compatible with Kodi 17 with maybe some tweaking in text-files and so on, or any other suggestions?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Convergence-skin in Kodi 17 - can't make it work0