Scripts won't load!
Hey, i've just done a fresh install of the most recent T3CH built, and no scripts load.

Does anyone know why?

Here's the issue:

python initialized
Traceback (most recent call last)
File "Q:\Scripts\Tetris\default.py", line 9, in ?
import re, random, math, threading, time
zipimport.ZipimportError: can't decompress data; zlib no available

Thanks!
I backup my previous XBMC build every time I install another one, so I booted up in one of them and scripts run fine there. I can't work out why scripts wouldn't load on a fresh install?
I seemed to make it work, I just replaced the 'Python' folder in my new XBMC/System folder with the one from the build that worked. Is this ok? - or would be an out of date Python launcher?

The Apple Trailers don't seem to work, it seems to say there's a problem with skin_16x9.xml file?
I have exactly the same problem. I can download and install scripts succesfully. When I look in the SCRIPTS folder all the new ones are there, but they don't show in the scripts page.... The trick of copying the old PYTHON folder like described above didn't help me...
Anyone? Please...Huh
Hmmm... just removed the old XBMC folder and did a total FRESH install of the latest XBMC and now it works. Updating XBMC still doesn't work well....
Update: after the fresh install as above I loaded the MC360 Skin (latest version I downloaded) and then the scripts would not work anymore. So it looks like it's a MC360 Skin issue.
Sad 
Hi,

same problem here with the zlib even with a fresh install of XBMC compiled 6. April 2008 :confused2:

Cheers
Janolo

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scripts won't load!0