v17 "Episodes in progress" not true
Hi,

I have a bug only with Amber add-on, not with the default skin...

my "Episodes in progress" section for TV Shows doesn't show good episodes... Yesterday we have watch "The good wife" and the next episode does not appear in the section "Episodes in progress"

I'm alone with this issue ?
Hi

This shows 'episodes in progress' not 'tv shows in progress'. An episode will not be in progress until it has been partially watched and so will not appear.

Thanks
I'm french user, I don't know if you have understand my question Wink

second test ^^

Under Estuary skin, if I go under "TV Shows", I can see under "In progress TV Shows", "Brokenwood", "The good wife", ... TV shows we have wached yesterday, I can directly start the next episode from this menu

Under Amber skin (my prefered skin ^^), if I go under "TV Shows", I don't see under "In progress episodes", "Brokenwood", "The good wife", ... these TV Shows are missing, I see "Spotless", "Devious Maid", TV Shows that I have see there is 3-4 months

I can see Estuary use "In progress TV Shows" and Amber "In progress episodes", it's normal ?
Yes, it is normal, because they are two different things:

In progress TV Shows: You have all episodes of Season 1 of "The good wife" and you watch ep. 1 and 2 --> "The good wife" gets listed here
In progress episodes: You have all episodes of Season 1 of "The good wife" and you watch ep. 1 for 15 minutes and then stop playback --> Episode 1 of "The good wife" gets listed here

as you can see, one item refers to the whole Show whereas the other simply shows episodes you have started watching and have not yet finished. [edit:] The only difference is that "In progress TV Shows" is not (yet) implemented in the skin Amber.

I hope this makes it clearer.
thanks for these explications Wink

I hope "In progress TV Shows" will be implemented quickly ^^ I don't use "In progress episodes" because i finish episode when I start one ^^ Big Grin

For the moment, I'll use Estuary :-(

Tks for you job Wink very good skin Wink
Don't know if it's the case but some skins call it recommended epsiodes or tvshows.
I also greatly miss having the "In Progress TV Shows" (or "Recommended Episodes") on my home shelf. This is one of several aspects of Amber that make the latest version much worse than the previous version. This used to be my absolute favourite skin, but it no longer meets my needs. Sad
(2017-02-12, 22:31)Renns Wrote: I also greatly miss having the "In Progress TV Shows" (or "Recommended Episodes") on my home shelf. This is one of several aspects of Amber that make the latest version much worse than the previous version. This used to be my absolute favourite skin, but it no longer meets my needs. Sad

Hi

In the next version there will be a skin setting to re-enable the Jarvis style shelves using Skin Widgets and in progress tv shows should be an available shelf in the new style so both option should be covered.
Cool, thank you Joe.
Hi Joe
I use kodi 17.1 and used to have (on Estuary) In progress TV Shows showing s picture of each show. But they have disappeared. I searched the system setting and skin congig but can't find how to restore them. Please help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Episodes in progress" not true0