Kodi crashes @ launch iPhone 6+ both jail broken and side load method
Hoping someone can help me figure this out. I have an iPhone 6+ running iOS 10.2 and the Yalu jailbreak I can successfully install Kodi using both the .deb file / file method and using the Cydia impact or method however the app won't open it crashes every time I try to open. When installing using the deb file / iFile method I get a stoarge almost full warning during install (which is a false warning I'm running a 64GB device with plenty of avail storage space, not sure if this has anything to do with the app not opening. Hoping someone might be able to assist me.

Thanks in advance,

Scott
I have the exact same problem, i6+ I've used 15.2 from the Cydia repo, I've used Xcode/iOS app signer, and I've used Cydia impactor with kodi 15/16/17. I don't know much about conflicting iOS but I'm thinking that kodi is not meshing with iOS 10.2. Hoping for an answer
The storage full is no false alert - all recent jailbreaks are simply crap because they don't increase the root partition size - but thats where system apps are installed to (which is the case for kodi on jailbroken devices).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Read this perhaps it will help. No need to side load.
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2520385

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi crashes @ launch iPhone 6+ both jail broken and side load method0