My HTPC Setup
Photo 
Hello All,

I built and setup my custom HTPC 4-years ago and have been enjoying it ever since, but would like to share now.
  • Samsung 64" Plasma TV (PN64D7000)
  • Denon AVR-2311CI 7.1 Channel A/V Surround Sound Receiver
  • Sony Playstation 3
  • Monster HDP 2500 High Definition PowerCenter
  • In-ceiling 5x Speakers (Speakercraft AIM 8 One)
  • SVS PC12-NSD Subwoofer
My HTPC build includes:
  • SilverStone Grandia Series HTPC Case
  • Intel Core i3-3225
  • ASRock PRO4-M LGA1155 Intel H77
  • Corsair Vengeance 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR3 1600 MHz
  • SilverStone Strider Plus ST50F-P 500W
  • SanDisk Extreme SSD 120GB
  • WD Red 6TB NAS Hard Disk Drive (x2)
  • Seagate 3TB Desktop HDD (x3)
  • Kodi 15.1 "Isengard"

very nice! Smile
4x R-Pi4b LibreELEC v10 | Aeon Nox: SiLVO | Flirc cases
Storage Synology DS411 | 4 x WD RED 6TB
Software MariaDB 10.4.19 | Filebot | Ember Media Manager
wiki (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | Debug_Log (wiki) | mysql (wiki) | artwork (wiki)
This setup is incredible, the purple is a pretty nice theme going on, it even seems to match what is on the display lol. Any info on your htpc? It's output capabilities?
I love that case. I used the same one when I built mine about 4 years ago as well.

Sent from my SM-G930T
Holy shit, I love your display cabinets.

One of the cleanest setups I've seen Smile
This looks great - the only "issue" I have with it is directly behind the TV... the grid look distracts me and takes the focus away from the TV.. but that may not be an issue with the lights dimmed.

I was looking at furniture similar to this at IKEA... this may have just sold me on it.
Thanks guys! The aluminum grid lines looks brighter in this picture, but in person, it's not as really that bright. When you dim or turn off the lights, it will disappear. Btw, all the cabinets here are from IKEA, so you can check it out at their store.
I can see your Denon Amp and the HTPC and PlayStation but can't figure out what the other two components are. The one underneath the amp and the one underneath the PlayStation?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
My HTPC Setup0