v17 No visualisation no install option
The option to install new visualisations is only available on Linux as the Linux build does not include any Visualisations on install, all other versions of Kodi for Android, OSX & Windows include all available Visualisations in the installer.
(2017-02-23, 10:38)jjd-uk Wrote: The option to install new visualisations is only available on Linux as the Linux build does not include any Visualisations on install, all other versions of Kodi for Android, OSX & Windows include all available Visualisations in the installer.

that certainly answers it, thanks. so that implies then that all of the visualizations available in the Kodi repo are packaged up with the non-Linux installs? would there ever be a visualization in the repo that is not included with the non-Linux installs?
My Kodi is running via OSMC on my Raspberry Pi and doesn't have visualisations either. No option to install under Look & Feel. I was able to install Shadertoy on version 16.
Figured it out. Popcornmix repository was disabled. Enabled and now able to install Shadertoy.
(2017-02-23, 18:52)gitman Wrote:
(2017-02-23, 10:38)jjd-uk Wrote: The option to install new visualisations is only available on Linux as the Linux build does not include any Visualisations on install, all other versions of Kodi for Android, OSX & Windows include all available Visualisations in the installer.

that certainly answers it, thanks. so that implies then that all of the visualizations available in the Kodi repo are packaged up with the non-Linux installs? would there ever be a visualization in the repo that is not included with the non-Linux installs?

most visualizations are not available on all platforms, e.g. projectm is linux and osx only, rsxs is linux only
(2017-02-23, 23:13)wsnipex Wrote: most visualizations are not available on all platforms, e.g. projectm is linux and osx only, rsxs is linux only

Though ProjectM is available in the Google Play store and can be sideloaded and ran manually via Favourites on Android/Fire TV.
you're welcome to make the kodi addon work with it Wink
I had the same when I ran Krypton for the first time. I'm on windows 10 but maybe it still helps.

The symptoms: I looked in the settings sections of playback==>Music. It shows no visualization availaible. In Addons==>Look & Feel there are also none. I had milkdrop and some others installed installed but after the Update to Krypton I cannot find it as an option. I can however see it in my user's addons, but it's marked with an "x". They are all marked with an "x".

Solution: I had to manually activate them in the user's addons sections. Now I can pick them again and they're working.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2516358
try this link
[link removed]
(2017-06-08, 20:39)samria Wrote: try this link
[link removed]

Removed the link as downloading zip files is totally unnecessary, the correct instructions has already been given on the 1st page of this thread.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No visualisation no install option1