how i can clone an home category?
Tx  D , but I just wanted  a widget row that showed a specific sub section from an addon  like TMDB , maybe it can't be done . The solution  will be to use skin shortcuts , which is disappointing , I like to use the default Estuary without using skin.shortcuts.
Unless I'm misunderstanding exactly what you want, both widget and node works for me

Home.xml

xml:
<include content="WidgetListPoster" condition="Library.HasContent(movies)">
<param name="content_path" value="plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/?info=popular&amp;tmdb_type=movie"/>
<param name="widget_header" value="TMDB Popular movies"/>
<param name="widget_target" value="videos"/>
<param name="sortby" value="random"/>
<param name="list_id" value="5700"/>
</include>

Popular.xml (node)

xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<node order="35" type="folder">
<label>TMDB Popular</label>
<icon>DefaultMovieTitle.png</icon>
<path>plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/?info=popular&amp;tmdb_type=movie</path>
</node>
@jjd-uk  , thanks ever so much that fixed my dilemma. For some reason when adding my path in Library node editor , I ended up with this.
"plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/?info=popular&tmdb_type=movie"
after I inserted "amp;"  as in your text  , the widgets now show.
I always create the xml direct, personmally I find it much easier to do Smile If ever do anything from the GUI, then it's to create something via Smartplaylists so then I can inspect the xsp file and that usually tells me how to do the node xml. I wasn't sure if it was perhaps the return was tripping you up, just in case you're not aware that's only ever used in the context of ActivateWindow when creating a menu entry.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
how i can clone an home category?0