Skin MOD - Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 25/04/17)

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
ferent Online
Fan
great update! thanks
find quote
ferent Online
Fan
Regarding the Alphabetic-scroll addon, I know that is something experimental, and I'd like to tell you that it works but is a bit annoying to always start from the very beginning of the alphabet instead of being positioned in the character you currently are. I mean, if the movie you have selected is Contact, when I select the scroll, the selected character is the "#" instead of "C".

I don't know if is something easy to fix or is a complete mess, just I wanted let you know.

Note: In the Fanart view there is no Alphabetic-scroll.
find quote
tamanaco Offline
Using the latest Kodi 18 nightly builds + MOD V2 on Windows 10 I noticed that when I hover over the selections in the main menu most of the selections (Movies, Addons, TV Shows...) show their content immediately to the right (main window) except for Videos selection. In order to view my library content (folders) under Videos I have to "click" on Videos in order for the content to appear. Hovering over the Videos selection using the Estuary default skin works as I expected. Is this WAD or do I need to adjust some setting in MOD V2 so that it works just like the default skin?
(This post was last modified: 2017-04-25 15:20 by tamanaco.)
find quote
Guilouz Offline
Posting Freak
(2017-04-25 15:19)tamanaco Wrote:  Using the latest Kodi 18 nightly builds + MOD V2 on Windows 10 I noticed that when I hover over the selections in the main menu most of the selections (Movies, Addons, TV Shows...) show their content immediately to the right (main window) except for Videos selection. In order to view my library content (folders) under Videos I have to "click" on Videos in order for the content to appear. Hovering over the Videos selection using the Estuary default skin works as I expected. Is this WAD or do I need to adjust some setting in MOD V2 so that it works just like the default skin?

No problem for me, video widget show like others.
find quote
mack4999 Offline
To everyone who uses this skin, I strongly urge you to buy Guiliuz a coffee/beer. This mod took a mediocre skin and turned it into the best skin available and it is still getting better and better every update. I am very grateful for all of your hard work Guiliuz. Donate button is on the original post, at the bottom.

On a side note: newest update, small bug on the personalized widgets. Personal Widget 5 was changed to "show movie cd art", not sure if it is just a label bug but seemed to break my personal widget 5. Also, would it be possible to add up to 10 personal widgets? I want to use more and more personal widgets, absolutely love customization on my home menu items.

Thanks again!
find quote
rudrood Offline
(2017-04-25 22:56)mack4999 Wrote:  To everyone who uses this skin, I strongly urge you to buy Guiliuz a coffee/beer. This mod took a mediocre skin and turned it into the best skin available and it is still getting better and better every update. I am very grateful for all of your hard work Guiliuz. Donate button is on the original post, at the bottom.

Done!
find quote
Guilouz Offline
Posting Freak
(2017-04-25 22:56)mack4999 Wrote:  To everyone who uses this skin, I strongly urge you to buy Guiliuz a coffee/beer. This mod took a mediocre skin and turned it into the best skin available and it is still getting better and better every update. I am very grateful for all of your hard work Guiliuz. Donate button is on the original post, at the bottom.

On a side note: newest update, small bug on the personalized widgets. Personal Widget 5 was changed to "show movie cd art", not sure if it is just a label bug but seemed to break my personal widget 5. Also, would it be possible to add up to 10 personal widgets? I want to use more and more personal widgets, absolutely love customization on my home menu items.

Thanks again!

Thanks !

Yes I was forced to remove personalized Widget 5 because more up to 4 personalized widgets cause issue with fanarts, They disappears when infodialog is open.
I took a long time to find the problem, I will try something else for the next update.
find quote
Guilouz Offline
Posting Freak
(2017-04-25 23:39)rudrood Wrote:  

Done!

Thanks, I appreciate Smile
find quote
mack4999 Offline
(Yesterday 01:29)Guilouz Wrote:  

Thanks again!

Thanks !

Yes I was forced to remove personalized Widget 5 because more up to 4 personalized widgets cause issue with fanarts, They disappears when infodialog is open.
I took a long time to find the problem, I will try something else for the next update.

Ah, I see. Thanks for the update!
find quote
Guilouz Offline
Posting Freak
(Yesterday 01:52)mack4999 Wrote:  
(Yesterday 01:29)Guilouz Wrote:  

Thanks again!

Thanks !

Ah, I see. Thanks for the update!

Just try another thing, only 5 personalized can be configured. I think there is limit for number of lines for xml files.

Fix for personalized widget 5 is available on last git.
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 02:52 by Guilouz.)
find quote
tamanaco Offline
(2017-04-25 15:38)Guilouz Wrote:  No problem for me, video widget show like others.

Under Setting->Interface I reset the Main Menu & Power settings and everything is back to normal. Thanks for the quick reply.
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 19:06 by tamanaco.)
find quote
wzguizw Offline
Hi,I have the latest nightly build installed but when I try to install Estuary MOD V2 kodi pops up this error: "the dependency on XBMC gui 5.1.3.0 could not be satisfied" ... My english Sucks, but I think you understand ^^
find quote