Is there a 32bit Windows build somewhere?
Hi everybody,

I'm new around here and come with a question: where can I find a 32bit build of Kodi 16.1 or even better 17?

I am looking for that to install it on an old unused Macmini that I have, which does not support 64 bit operating systems.
Also, not sure if recent Kodi runs on Windows XP (more lightweight than later Windows); but I could otherwise try with a performance-tweaked Windows 7.

I would basically use it only as a Kodi box.

Currently I have installed Kodi 16.1 on a 32bit xubuntu linux, but I am running in continuous problems recognizing my bluetooth devices (headset, speaker, keyb-mouse) on top of some other linux-related issues, so I would like to try to run it under Windows; I also have more experience using this OS to eventually troubleshoot/fix.

The MacOS version does not work on my Macmini, tried that also. I don't remember the details but probably it was because of 32/64bit difference or the fact that the latest MacOS that runs on it is old (version 10.6.8).

Thanks in advance for any answers.
All Kodi builds for Windows are 32 bit.
Oh! So sorry then, not sure why I was convinced they were 64bits, probably expected 64bits to be the default nowadays!
Thanks for your reply!
Windows is probably the last OS to have Kodi "32bits only"

I think that kodi 64bits for windows is a work in progress so it may change in the future depending on the result
Moanbag is in da place!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is there a 32bit Windows build somewhere?0