Win have to hold enter key to get it to respond
Information 
I notice these past few weeks that i have to hold down certain keys to get kodi to respond (ie. enter, C, esc, plus few others). I first thought maybe it was my system or my OS was corrupt or had a virus or something similar but last night i formatted and re-installed windows 7 home premium (legit copy+serial) and after installing kodi Krypton (i think i was using jarvis before) and figuring out the new UI i noticed that the problem i was having i was still having. It seems asthough sometimes it responds but most of the time it don't do anything when i hit enter at certain points navigating thru (say when i want to watch a video from discloseTV addon and i goto the video i want to watch and i push enter nothing will happen, if i use my mouse and click on it it will start right away. This wouold not be an issue but i use Kodi as my HTPC and i use a mini keyboard to navigate (it don't matter if i use the hard keyboard on the laptop the keys still don't do anything. I can get it to respond if i hold down the (say)enter key for ~3sec or sometime doing this will bring up a sub menu (like if i were to push or hold enter before this problem occured. Please can someone help as i don't want to use a different program as i have been using and have absolutely loved kodi(xbmc) for years!!! I've used mediamonkey and do have the paid copy of Jriver but preffer kodi. Please Help !??
Quote: i goto the video i want to watch and i push enter nothing will happen, if i use my mouse and click on it it will start right away.
As quoted, it appears that your remote device is not communicating well with your system, you might consider a hard link up until some of the problems are settled out. There's a few issue here, the first being a very oldish add-on, checking this forum http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2368128 I note other posts and patches. In many cases of streaming add-ons, the functionality of Kodi reflects the 3rd party add-on (and in some cases badly) and normal commands inside the add-on can be ignored. You might appeal to the maintainer of the add-on for support in this regard.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
have to hold enter key to get it to respond0