Cannot Play TV Shows from Information Dialog
My "Default Select Action" for videos is set to "Show Information". However this creates a problem for playing Tv Shows from the home screen widgets. For example when select any tv show from the "Unwatched Tv Shows" homescreen widget, it brings up the information for that tv show. Now when I press the "Play" button nothing happens. What would happen in the previous version of Kodi is that it would navigate to the list of episodes. I can also confirm that this same behaviour happens when I press "i" to bring up the tv show information from the normal tv show listing as well. Grateful if this could be looked into. Thanks.
I also came here looking for a solution to this issue as well. I love absolutely everything about this skin and think its perfect except for this 1 flaw. I click on the show from the main menu widget and it brings up the show information screen but if I hit play it does nothing. I wish it would just take you to the show. Even if you entered show information then hit play and it took you to the shows seasons or episode list that would be perfect. I don't know if there is an xml file that someone might have more knowledge and can point me in the right direction? I would love to get this working since its kind of pointless to see the list but cant actually use it and its def one of the more useful ones to use.

Thanks everyone
I'm also having this problem. Showing the TV series on the home screen has no purpose if selecting it doesn't allow it to be played. Does this have something to do with "Show Information" as the default select action?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cannot Play TV Shows from Information Dialog0