Win 10
how do I remove unwanted content from kodi 17.0
Bad topic (Service Add-ons)... Smile Which content? Kodi has no content when you install it. You mean addons?
Thread moved to Windows.

Is this in relation to the banned add-ons (wiki) that you had installed before and that got your previous post binned?

If so then the simplest way to clean everything up is to rename or remove your kodi folder (it will be in one of the two locations below, depending on whether you're using a Windows Store or self-installed version of Kodi) which will reset your install back to factory fresh:

Store version - ~\AppData\Local\Packages\XBMCFoundation.Kodi_4n2hpmxwrvr6p\LocalCache\Roaming\Ko​di
Installer version - %APPDATA%\kodi

Oh and please put your threads in proper places on this forum and give them sensible titles. "10" means nothing to anyone unless you're a fan of old Dudley Moore films.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
hey darrenhill thanks for your patience. much needed info. I'm learning ,just a rookie at this. I guess I should go into a windows thread next time I create a post?
in the place of "10" should I put the topic here?

yes dalanik I should have said addons my bad
Yes to both, although I've taken the liberty of moving the thread anyway.

Note that their removal is the only support we give to banned addons (wiki). Most simply via a factory reset as described in my previous post.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
@peewee0042

Check my sig for a fresh install, it's really the only way to a well functioning set-up and will keep you out of trouble.
patk check your ?
@peewee042 - "sig" == "signature".
Search | Banned addons (wiki) | Forum rules (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | FAQs (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki) | Add-ons (wiki) | Free content (wiki) | Debug log (wiki)Free Content

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help