• 30(current)
Release Catch-Up TV & More
I've just had an issue with my Kodi 20 install on a Pi4 and have reverted to a backup I had saved.  Unfortunately Catch Up wasnt installed so I've just attempted to get it set up but an having dependency install failures.  PyQRCode fails.  Any ideas?

Abi.
update.  I managed to find the dependencies using http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/nexus/ and downloaded the zips to install manually.  afterwards, Catch-Up managed to install/
(2023-08-09, 20:58)Moisie Wrote: Thanks for the great add-on! Been successfully using it for ages - but just now hitting a problem.

Running Kodi 20.2 on macOS 11.7.9, with Catch-Up TV & More 0.2.38+matrix.1

Opening many of the folders inside the add-on work fine - but on attempting to open Catch-Up TV > United Kingdom > STV, the displayed list of folders does not change, and I get 'Nonetype' object is not subscriptable as an error.

Getting to one of the programmes inside here via a previously-set up Favourite works fine - looks like it's the list of Categories which is failing.

I've added a log excerpt here: https://paste.kodi.tv/vugusuzime.kodi

Please let me know if you need any more information to help fix!

Thanks!

I'm having a similar problem with UKTV Play, and I've tried the Beta as well. This was working just fine for me - I'm using Debian, with Kodi 20.1 installed from it, and in recent weeks I am getting the same "NoneType..." error when I try to play episodes of show- I've been watching. This is whether I go the Favourites route or through the longer one.

What can I try to fix this? I am happy to attempt to obtain a log if that would help, but I suspect it's largely the same problem.
Hope there is a fix for UK TV PLAY, using Kodi 20.3 UK TV play ver 0.2.40~beta00 , getting this error
AttributeError none type object has no attribute group.
Thanks for any help with this.
I'm getting a HTTP error 404 client not found with UK TV PLAY with 0.2.40-BETA01. All the dependencies are the latest versions

Also UK Blaze has stopped working - all programmes give 'Tokenizer' error.

Catch-Up TV & More is one of my favourite plugins and I really appreciate the effort that goes into maintaining this.
Update to beta02.
Thanks for that. I though I'd got auto update set but have just manually updated and everything now works fine with Beta02.
hi everyone,

I just installed kodi on my new smarphone, I’m under android 14. I installed the addon catch-up-tv-and-more, all channels in French replays does not work.
Thank you in advance!!!
Since a few days Catch-up TV & More seems not playing anymore. 
Only some Fee TV is playing but most other channels not.
Is there any problem with theis add-on or with the streaming channels ?
@William7 - your post above has been moved to the correct place by merging into the Catch-up TV & More support thread (this one).

This is a courtesy post to help you find it in case you wondered where it had gone.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
  • 30(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Catch-Up TV & More1