"Edit Menu Shortcuts" does not alter menu
I've reposted my question submitted a couple days ago because my original inquiry got zero response and I've narrowed down the problem a bit...which might provide some clues. The problem began while I was attempting to add some widgets to the menu (Modern Big Vertical Homescreen) of my Firestick. The original, pre-loaded widgets, backgrounds, and actions were working fine, I just wanted to add and edit. Somehow during that process I totally tanked the Titan menu AND the ability of the "Edit Menu Shortcuts" to change or alter the menu screen. The menu now comes up with just 6 basic menu items in the left panel and nothing at all in the right panel. In the "edit menu shortcuts I have 12 menu items, most of them having widgets, backgrounds etc. I have tried the "reload skin" option which had no effect. I then manually uninstalled Titan, reset my Firestick, and then re-installed Titan (ver 3.6.78). Also no effect. I then installed Titan Beta 3.6.90. And I get the same result...the menu will not populate except for the minimal menu categories and making changes using "edit menu shortcuts" has zero effect on the menu. Hopefully someone out there can identify where I might have screwed this up and suggest an avenue of repair.
Go to Titian general setting and adjust for low proformance system.

Cheers
Edited later:

Found the "low performance toggle". But now I can't get into any of the skin controls due to an error in "skin helper". Trying to sort that out now.

Thanks Duff Man, but could you give me a clue where I find this? Is it under "system" >"settings"? I've searched around but find nothing so far resembling "low performance system".
Setting, system, addons, select manage dependences. Go to skin helper and update. See if that helps. Kodi system has no low proformance setting. It in built into the Titian skin as it takes more computing power.
I am not a fan of firesticks.

Intel nuc or raspberry pi 3 are my favs
Please provide a full kodi debug logfile. Offcourse make sure that the error is included in the log so try to edit your shortcuts.
Be prepared that this issue will most likely be related to your setup.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Edit Menu Shortcuts" does not alter menu0