Help to config TVH Server
Hi guys,
I have some issues to config IPTV in TVH. After creating network, despite I can see all channels in muxes tab, the services tab is empty and kodi, client side, doesn't show me live tv.
Could someone help me please?
Many thanks.
After you create a mux, it must be scanned to discover the services on the mux. Then you must map a service to a channel. The channel is what shows up in Kodi.
(2017-02-15, 17:12)rpcameron Wrote: After you create a mux, it must be scanned to discover the services on the mux. Then you must map a service to a channel. The channel is what shows up in Kodi.

Hi, first thanks for your reply.
from my understanding, the issue is that the url has this form:
http://v-iptv.xxxxxxxxxx.com:8000/get.ph...&output=ts
and so TVH doesn't works properly. It recognizes all muxes, but is not able to scan them, beacuse for each mux scanned status is always "bad".
Maybe, I need to find a way to allow TVH scanning.
Any suggestions?
Based on your question, I assume you are the same individual posting in the Tvheadend forums. The answers there are more complete. One more thing to remember: an individual mux must be a single stream, not a playlist. If that URL is what you are using as your mux, that is your problem. (The post in the TVH forum shows that URL with a format=m3u, and in Tvheadend m3u playlists are only for IPTV Automatic Network mux lists, not for individual muxes themselves.)
(2017-02-16, 19:11)rpcameron Wrote: Based on your question, I assume you are the same individual posting in the Tvheadend forums. The answers there are more complete. One more thing to remember: an individual mux must be a single stream, not a playlist. If that URL is what you are using as your mux, that is your problem. (The post in the TVH forum shows that URL with a format=m3u, and in Tvheadend m3u playlists are only for IPTV Automatic Network mux lists, not for individual muxes themselves.)

Maybe I'm little confused, but I'm using TVH 4.2 with IPTV automatic network and so TVH finds 6000+ muxes. Unfortunately during the scan it doesn't find any services/channels linked to the muxes and I don't know why. Perhaps, as you told me, it concerns the fact that the inputs must be transport streams because each mux has this form http://v-iptv.xxxxxx.xxx:8000/live/xxxxx...xxx/869.ts. If this is the case above, could you show me better how I can fix?
Thanks.
I don't know of any valid/legal IPTV source that offers 6000+ feeds ...

Here's how to troubleshoot this yourself: create a new regular IPTV network, and manually add a single mux that contains one of the URL streams from your playlist. Try to scan that URL/mux for a service, and then go from there ...
(2017-02-17, 18:39)rpcameron Wrote: I don't know of any valid/legal IPTV source that offers 6000+ feeds ...

Here's how to troubleshoot this yourself: create a new regular IPTV network, and manually add a single mux that contains one of the URL streams from your playlist. Try to scan that URL/mux for a service, and then go from there ...

Ok, but you don't explain me because TVH doesn't find services/channels linked To muxes. It doesn't work even if I add each mux individually. Anyway, thanks I'll find the solution by myself.
(2017-02-17, 18:55)Odradek Wrote:
(2017-02-17, 18:39)rpcameron Wrote: I don't know of any valid/legal IPTV source that offers 6000+ feeds ...

Ok, but you don't explain me because TVH doesn't find services/channels linked To muxes. It doesn't work even if I add each mux individually. Anyway, thanks I'll find the solution by myself.

That was the point. If Tvheadend cannot scan the individual stream itself and find a stream there, then that means that Tvheadend does not support whatever that stream is.

Have you tried running it through ffprobe to see what the stream's components are? Do the streams work in other media players? What do they report the stream as?

Without complete information, it's impossible to help beyond random guesses.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help to config TVH Server0