4k or full hd interface android TV
Hi everyone,

I recently purchased an philips android tv PHILIPS TV 50PUH6400 model and I noticed that the interface of kody is on 720p, I wonder if it's possible to pass it to 4k or at least full HD?
Second question: Does it play full HD or 4k movies even if the interface is in 720p or not?

Thank you very much in advance.Big Grin
Odd.. Every tv I run Kodi on, kodi defaults to my tvs factory resolution. You should be able to set the resolution in the settings. On my tv, it gives me the range of my tvs resolution and I can choose which one I want.

http://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/System/Display#General

EDIT: How did you install Kodi?
I installed it with the play store, the problem is that I don't have the options to change the resolution or anything else, it's all grey, it feels like I will have to change the resolution of all my tv.
It'll play your videos at whatever resolution they're in; as to the interface and not being able to change the resolution, that's a firmware issue, not Kodi.

Kodi ui only runs at whatever the framebuffer is set to, and kodi has no control over that.
(2017-02-17, 00:16)shomari Wrote: It'll play your videos at whatever resolution they're in; as to the interface and not being able to change the resolution, that's a firmware issue, not Kodi.

Kodi ui only runs at whatever the framebuffer is set to, and kodi has no control over that.

Ok thank you very muchBlush

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
4k or full hd interface android TV0