Stop and resume not working after Krypton update?
@lviperz , I merged krypton changes in Jarvis release of the addon. You can checkout the following branch from my repository:

https://github.com/janbar/pvr.mythtv/commits/devel-16

The corresponding new version of the addon is 3.5.0.

Enjoy
(2017-03-08, 18:59)janbar Wrote: @lviperz , I merged krypton changes in Jarvis release of the addon. You can checkout the following branch from my repository:

https://github.com/janbar/pvr.mythtv/commits/devel-16

The corresponding new version of the addon is 3.5.0.

Enjoy

I'll give it a try and let you know. Thanks.
Now that April 1st is over in Europe and I can post! (I didn't know what to believe!). Now to the post - Earlier I wrote that I had the same issue where I was unable to resume a recording after pausing or terminating a given recording within ServerWMC as well. That's no longer true - I can resume with that PVR now after the 17.1 final. It is still an issue with MythTV PVR though. That is, whenever I attempt to restart a partially viewed recording my only option is to start from the beginning. So, maybe, some general "resume recording" issues have been fixed with 17.1 but there still remains some work to be done to get this functionality working again in Myth?
It could be few root causes.
The most cuŕrent is the addon couldn't able to get valid bookmark data from your backend because recorded seek info is missing in the database. To solve this, you have to disable the support of backend bookmarks in the advanced settings of the addon ( it is new in version 4.15 ). Then kodi will handle last played position with its own database.
I am running Kodi on a FireTV (1st Gen) and a MythTV backend on a media server. Things were working fine pre-Krypton. Now it won't start from the last location. I tried toggling the "backend bookmarks" option, but it did not work.

Also (something off-topic, perhaps), I've had some video glitches since updating to Krypton. I get some green blobs in the top-left. I also get tearing (I think) along the bottom of the screen. I never had this problem pre-Krypton.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stop and resume not working after Krypton update?0