[Kodibuntu 14] How to upgrade from 14 Helix to 15 Isengard?
Hello to all,
because I found some problems upgrading the Kodi 14.00 to the last 17.00 (no video on Intel HD Graphics 4000) I would like to try to update step-by-step: from 14 to 15; from 15 to 16 and from 16 to 17.
So the question is: Is there a way to upgrade the Kodi 14 to 15? (and after that to the other versions?)
I have (re)installed the kodibuntu O.S. 14.04 lts
Really many thanks.
Ciao!
Intel HD Graphics 4000 works perfectly fine on v17

kodibuntu is not developed anymore (atm), so you should best follow http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=231955
(2017-02-17, 15:25)wsnipex Wrote: Intel HD Graphics 4000 works perfectly fine on v17

kodibuntu is not developed anymore (atm), so you should best follow http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=231955
It's a great pity because kodibuntu has the mininum & essential to run kody (this means it is faster than other o.s.). I think.
Thanks anyway.
Ciao!
its not faster then do it yourself kodibuntu, which is what the link is all about.
(2017-02-17, 17:12)wsnipex Wrote: its not faster then do it yourself kodibuntu, which is what the link is all about.
Really many thanks for your suggestions. I just tried to made a fresh installation of ubuntu 16.04lts but I have the same problems that I had during the upgrade of ubuntu from 14.04 to 16.04: kodi wont start. So the problem is difficult to understand and to solve because I cannot send the log file to anybody by kodi's Krypton... (I follow the guide of your link)
I think it is better for me to stay on kodibunty with Helix.
Thanks anyway again.
Ciao!
(2017-02-17, 23:21)wild.lucifero Wrote: cut
... kodi wont start.
I found the mistake. I didn't follow carefully the instructions. I didn't read "(please copy the lines, don't try to type the '` ..." I solved simply past&copy the code.
now kodi starts.i don't test video output for movie because it's 2am...tomorrow i'll try.
Really many thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Kodibuntu 14] How to upgrade from 14 Helix to 15 Isengard?0